Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On everything, when these customers call/chat in and speak to me all types of crazy I have to remember that throwing this ass in a circle to keep the bills paid is not the mature option.

They be having me all types of fucked up.

I seriously be wanting to call them back after 4pm like " What's that shit you was talking?!?! Let me hear you pop that noise when Quality Control ain't listening!!" "Pull up so I can run you these hands, Karen!!"

I got 2 phones like Kevin Gates but one of them isn't active for call or text. I use the old phone to store music and etc. I still have my old FB page sync to the old phone. I haven't been really active on that page for about 4 years. I get a notification from FB on my old phone and it's my first girlfriend waving at me aka the hey big head text. My face when I seen who it was

693.jpg

On everything, when these customers call/chat in and speak to me all types of crazy I have to remember that throwing this ass in a circle to keep the bills paid is not the mature option.

I seriously be wanting to call them back after 4pm like " What's that shit you was talking?!?! Let me hear you pop that noise when Quality Control ain't listening!!" "Pull up so I can run you these hands, Karen!!"
You work at a call center? I know u got some funny ass stories

Could you fuck with a chick with a fucked up voice? In the past week i clicked on 2 IG chicks lives who sound like the cookie monster :yowtf:

This is why I keep the sound off.

Plenty of times I reacted like...

IgMyx.gif

Before you do anything register a business (unless you already have one) get a credit card for you company with you using your personal credit as a guarantor and get a business credit card. After two years remove yourself from guarantor so your business has its own credit once established and maintain that. Business credit is more important than personal credit and will allow your company to get the million dollar credit lines with low interest rates so you can expand.

Also make sure your filing your corporate taxes too so your company can prove income. You'll thank me later.
giphy.gif

I just got an update on one who got irate wit me yesterday. My supervisor told the muthafucca if he speaks to any of us like that again (he cursed at my other coworker), we will no longer do business with him.

These muthafuccin customers/clients think they can talk to employee any kinda way, and think the company is gonna continue business with them. Naw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back