Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playin bruh

i know yall niggas see this shit too
ws.gif

If yall could go back in time to witness any historical moment, where/when would u go?

The night the bulls won the chip after Jordan came back from retirement. Or be in the building when Lebron hit the three that beat the magic back in the day.

He was offered to go back to any moment in the world's history and this nigga goes to a lebron game
1187122.gif

I hate when some people try to make their upbringing or situation bad (but knowing it wasn't), or proclaim that they were an outcast. I be like "naw nigga, you just be on some dumb, lose your freedom type of shit and no body ain't with it"

If yall could go back in time to witness any historical moment, where/when would u go?

Id want to go back the 1920's and be present when Marcus Garvey gave that speech this historic quote came from...

“Any leadership that teaches you to depend upon another race is a leadership that will enslave you.”

damn this is a tough question. someone took christopher columbus already.. I'll take that very moment they decided to create religion for 500 Alex.

:foh6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back