Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shower sex looks so glamorous on tv and movies.

Real shower sex requires a signed waiver and paramedics on stand by.

I'm not 100% sure but my left baby toe may be broken.

I had to postpone my nail appointment until later this evening just so that I could recover.

"My brother" by TonyDubbz

My brother and his wife invited everybody to they crib to bring in the New Year but his ole lady cant cook for shit.....
Been stuck with those niggas all my life, couldn't imagine life without em....My older brother always tried to boss me when we were younger...... I talk to him atleast once a week & he always talks to me about shit that he dont talk to the rest of the fam about....Me & my middle brother.. man I stayed gettin into it with that nigga.. cause he was always a immature, devilish, crybaby....

....my brother calls tells me niggas calling his phone asking him bout the shit. I swear man for like 2 weeks straight niggas was comin up to me saying that heard I got into it with this nigga.. I was mad as fuck, so mad that I had to punish this nigga and take away the computer that I gave him.....

My brother is a traditional artist he works for a comic book company....

Me n my brother used to do it to each other all the time.....

My brother used to draw Caricatures for the Disney theme parks. He said people used to get pissed off

....When my brother around "Go ask my brother" first few times I gave him the shit lmao but after a while when I'd see him coming i'd meet him and be like "What up Eddie! You got a dollar i can get?" nigga would be confused as fuck

...My brother was tellin me bout this the other day he just found out about it....

....me & my middle brother nobody else really cared but me n my middle bro were cheap as fuck when it came to 007....

I feel you bruh but I done watched my brother go through those walmart/ross knock off joints like it aint nothin....

....I be having conversations with my brother....

I was having these kinda dreams...I was the best man for my brother....

Get Ultimate Chicken Horse bruh... I spend hours playing it w/ my brother.....

tenor.gif

5 year from now, if you had the option to be a cyborg would you? U can argue that we already are, but I'm talking about an official cyborg.

Wrote this earlier in another thread...

I need them to freeze me and bring a nigga back for the sequel when they figure out how to reverse that shit. Hopefully they figure all that shit out soon. Fuck death.

So yeah. Lol.

5 year from now, if you had the option to be a cyborg would you? U can argue that we already are, but I'm talking about an official cyborg.

If I can have long arms & legs

im talkin inspector gadget long cause i wanna be able to slap the shit outta niggas from across the street

"My brother" by TonyDubbz

My brother and his wife invited everybody to they crib to bring in the New Year but his ole lady cant cook for shit.....

My brother is a traditional artist he works for a comic book company....

Me n my brother used to do it to each other all the time.....

....When my brother around "Go ask my brother" first few times I gave him the shit lmao but after a while when I'd see him coming i'd meet him and be like "What up Eddie! You got a dollar i can get?" nigga would be confused as fuck

...My brother was tellin me bout this the other day he just found out about it....

....I be having conversations with my brother....

You piece of shit....

Shower sex looks so glamorous on tv and movies.

Real shower sex requires a signed waiver and paramedics on stand by.

I'm not 100% sure but my left baby toe may be broken.

I had to postpone my nail appointment until later this evening just so that I could recover.

When Stevie J's ex dropped that sex tape of her gettin it in the shower holding on the shower rod...sales for shower rods increased.

Then reality hit a lot of folks and things ended tragically

Last edited:
why niggas lie to me?

Banana pudding with Chessmen cookies taste the exact fucking same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back