Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being caught up in people shit.

A couple that’s close to us.or should I say my wife and her are tight...the husband started becoming physical with his wife. Even tho size doesn’t matter but this dude is a brown hulk and shes tiny...petite. Dude recently slammed her on the concrete garage floor. Again.

She calls my wife to get away from him to get herself together. Of course she can come and stay as long as she needs. Wifey also the god mom of the kids.

I get a call. This nigga getting lose with his words again like I’m involved with her because of some shit from the pass he took the wrong way.

Seems dude mad insecure for whatever reason. How you telling me to stay away from your wife when she’s going to be around my wife in my fucking apartment? Plus me and her was cool and close before he was in the picture.

This nigga really getting on my last nerve with this shit. Since he knows I’m here now, I can expect him to come thru today.

Can anyone help me understand.
How am I the issue?

Guess I need a thread for feedback.

Too early for this shit.
Keep the hammer on deck ( u prolly too old to be scrapping like that) homie just insecure prolly can’t handle his liquor and /or on steroids

Doesn't this just mean he's stacking the coaching deck in competition against other HBCUs and small schools. It's cool that he's choosing to coach at an HBCU, but I'm not sure how this move is important past increasing his chances of being successful.
Brings mainstream attention to HBCU games, greater chance at exposure, turn the black athletes pipeline away from racist programs like Iowa. To programs like howard and jackson state. Why do inner city youth have to deal with racism for a shot at a degree and or the pros?

It's a seed to potentially a much larger tree, but more importantly, its action..not words

Doesn't this just mean he's stacking the coaching deck in competition against other HBCUs and small schools. It's cool that he's choosing to coach at an HBCU, but I'm not sure how this move is important past increasing his chances of being successful.
It's paving the way for high demand coaches to go to HBCUs and it makes those schools recruiting power much higher.
It's a win for everyone.

Brings mainstream attention to HBCU games, greater chance at exposure, turn the black athletes pipeline away from racist programs like Iowa. To programs like howard and jackson state. Why do inner city youth have to deal with racism for a shot at a degree and or the pros?

It's a seed to potentially a much larger tree, but more importantly, its action..not words

It's paving the way for high demand coaches to go to HBCUs and it makes those schools recruiting power much higher.
It's a win for everyone.

We'll see. If it works like that, it'll be dope. But from the outside right now, what they're doing seems a bit problematic to me. Like if it was just Deion going to Jackson State and encouraging Sapp and Owens to go to other HBCUs, that would be good without a doubt. However, putting all this coaching star power on one team opens the door for all the attention going to the coaches and the players just being seen as side characters in the story.

We'll see. If it works like that, it'll be dope. But from the outside right now, what they're doing seems a bit problematic to me. Like if it was just Deion going to Jackson State and encouraging Sapp and Owens to go to other HBCUs, that would be good without a doubt. However, putting all this coaching star power on one team opens the door for all the attention going to the coaches and the players just being seen as side characters in the story.
Well that's how Nick Saban is. He is by far more famous then his players,and that allows him a lot of leverage.

All Deion has to do is win and he has changed the landscape

Well that's how Nick Saban is. He is by far more famous then his players,and that allows him a lot of leverage.

All Deion has to do is win and he has changed the landscape

No, I'm with Deion making that move. My issues is stacking three or more HOFers on one team. Wouldn't it be wiser to spread those coaches out and bring attention to the whole conference? That way you make attending HBCUs in general more viable. With what they are doing, they are basically just making Jackson State a highlight and potentially opening the door for all winning the school does being associated with the elite level coaching moreso than the actual players.

Like I said, I hope it works the way you guys are saying. Stacking the deck for one team just seems like an odd move to me.

I saw that Animal died and i said to myself self.. google this man before you give a RIP he might be racist and well..

:ualreadyknow: can be giving wishes of peaceful rest all willy nilly

:foh5:

I will say they were a hell of tag team one of my faves at the time, hell everybodys fave

I saw that Animal died and i said to myself self.. google this man before you give a RIP he might be racist and well..

:ualreadyknow: can be giving wishes of peaceful rest all willy nilly

:foh5:

I will say they were a hell of tag team one of my faves at the time, hell everybodys fave
All I know is when Hulkkk Hogan finally kick the bucket it should be ignored on here

I hate being caught up in people shit.

A couple that’s close to us.or should I say my wife and her are tight...the husband started becoming physical with his wife. Even tho size doesn’t matter but this dude is a brown hulk and shes tiny...petite. Dude recently slammed her on the concrete garage floor. Again.

She calls my wife to get away from him to get herself together. Of course she can come and stay as long as she needs. Wifey also the god mom of the kids.

I get a call. This nigga getting lose with his words again like I’m involved with her because of some shit from the pass he took the wrong way.

Seems dude mad insecure for whatever reason. How you telling me to stay away from your wife when she’s going to be around my wife in my fucking apartment? Plus me and her was cool and close before he was in the picture.

This nigga really getting on my last nerve with this shit. Since he knows I’m here now, I can expect him to come thru today.

Can anyone help me understand.
How am I the issue?

Guess I need a thread for feedback.

Too early for this shit.

When he come through just don't open the door and call the authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back