Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the ic. All the blood, sweat, and tears that I put into that places just for them to shut down. Fuck them. Can't even talk you my favorite white woman kat
Lol I found the ic in around maybe 2015-16 because of the westbrooks thread. Tried signing up and found that I had an account back in 2009 or or something. Had to change the password because I definitely didn't remember even making an account lol. I think I spent a year on the site before they decided to remove the adult content and everyone moved to here. I've gone back and looked at the site. Don't like what they did to the look of it

I hate being caught up in people shit.

A couple that’s close to us.or should I say my wife and her are tight...the husband started becoming physical with his wife. Even tho size doesn’t matter but this dude is a brown hulk and shes tiny...petite. Dude recently slammed her on the concrete garage floor. Again.

She calls my wife to get away from him to get herself together. Of course she can come and stay as long as she needs. Wifey also the god mom of the kids.

I get a call. This nigga getting lose with his words again like I’m involved with her because of some shit from the pass he took the wrong way.

Seems dude mad insecure for whatever reason. How you telling me to stay away from your wife when she’s going to be around my wife in my fucking apartment? Plus me and her was cool and close before he was in the picture.

This nigga really getting on my last nerve with this shit. Since he knows I’m here now, I can expect him to come thru today.

Can anyone help me understand.
How am I the issue?

Guess I need a thread for feedback.

Too early for this shit.

Hearing shit like this makes me grateful that I'm an antisocial nigga that keeps to myself for the most part.

This situation's a recipe for disaster.

lol you just posting that shit for laughs right? You aint really watch all 10 hours did you?

Only seen about 30 minutes of it so far.

Black Youtube is very entertaining.

Dude came on there complaining about another youtuber making videos talking shit about him............the youtuber he was talking about comes on the panel, and........come to find out.......he was talking shit about him because dude was fucking up his paypal money.

Basically, dude made a donation to him on the superchat.....put a stop payment on it........and, when that happens, paypal puts you on some type of probation or something in which your paypal transactions take longer to clear.

After that, everybody went in on him.

Dude got in his feelings and dropped the other dude's government name (they call that "docsing").........and got kicked off the panel for doing it.

And all this just happened in the first 30 minutes.

Imagine what kind of fuckery ensued over the next 9 1/2 hours.

D Wade damn clip.gif

Can't wait to check out the rest of it.

In response to your question though, the only time I'll watch the whole thing is if I can catch it live while it's happening.

Even then, I'll usually fall asleep and wake up mid-stream.

However, if it's not a livestream..........I'll just watch it in bits and pieces.

If this is fucked up here, then damnit , this is fucked up everywhere.

If da NBA stands against police brutality and over reaching gov. Then the NBA shouldve stand against that same shit in China. But them niggaz said that ain't got shit to do wit me.

And that's the biggest problem in this world. Nobody care about shit till it affects them personally then they look around and get upset that the people who ain't affected dont care.

Nah, fuck China.

They're trying to blame Covid on black people and started kicking them out of their homes a few months ago.

Deion outchea leading by example..nows the time

NOOOOOWS DA TIME!!
View attachment 363223

I absolutely love that man for that..him Sapp, Ownes..

Fuck da Plantation, build your own nation

Doesn't this just mean he's stacking the coaching deck in competition against other HBCUs and small schools. It's cool that he's choosing to coach at an HBCU, but I'm not sure how this move is important past increasing his chances of being successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back