Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being caught up in people shit.

A couple that’s close to us.or should I say my wife and her are tight...the husband started becoming physical with his wife. Even tho size doesn’t matter but this dude is a brown hulk and shes tiny...petite. Dude recently slammed her on the concrete garage floor. Again.

She calls my wife to get away from him to get herself together. Of course she can come and stay as long as she needs. Wifey also the god mom of the kids.

I get a call. This nigga getting lose with his words again like I’m involved with her because of some shit from the pass he took the wrong way.

Seems dude mad insecure for whatever reason. How you telling me to stay away from your wife when she’s going to be around my wife in my fucking apartment? Plus me and her was cool and close before he was in the picture.

This nigga really getting on my last nerve with this shit. Since he knows I’m here now, I can expect him to come thru today.

Can anyone help me understand.
How am I the issue?

Guess I need a thread for feedback.

Too early for this shit.

A couple that’s close to us.or should I say my wife and her are tight...the husband started becoming physical with his wife. Even tho size doesn’t matter but this dude is a brown hulk and shes tiny...petite. Dude recently slammed her on the concrete garage floor. Again.

She calls my wife to get away from him to get herself together. Of course she can come and stay as long as she needs. Wifey also the god mom of the kids.

I get a call. This nigga getting lose with his words again like I’m involved with her because of some shit from the pass he took the wrong way.

Seems dude mad insecure for whatever reason. How you telling me to stay away from your wife when she’s going to be around my wife in my fucking apartment? Plus me and her was cool and close before he was in the picture.

This nigga really getting on my last nerve with this shit. Since he knows I’m here now, I can expect him to come thru today.

How am I the issue?

Too early for this shit.

Get a pipe and buss him upside the head if he talkin reckless at you and disrespeckful.

How am I the issue?

Too early for this shit.
Lmao this nigga scared af.
Mr. open invite to fades huh? Time to show and prove

How am I the issue?

Too early for this shit.

Might have to up that banger...

Unless you gon fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back