Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam..a good enough cst rep has gamed you with small talk in the past that you didnt even realize they was gaming you till now.

When you talk to a chick tryna fuck..you kick ya game up wit whateva small talk you kicking. You think that whateva you talking bout she is initially interested in talking about? Especially if shit is going on in her life that got her feeling a type of way

You get the digits walking away proud of ya mack and all she is aware of is that yall had a good convo. You dont give a fuck about whateva you was kicking..u interested in the Pawsee (bernie mac voice) ..

But she left that convo feeling like that it was good chemistry..theres levels b..

Bet money somebody done macked you over the phone..going to ya wife talking bout baby we just got a great deal..

Nah fam..he made you feel that way

Nah bruh. I'm about business on the phone. If I call the cable company to fix a problem. I don't want to hear anything but my problem being fixed and then I'm gone.

Nah bruh. I'm about business on the phone. If I call the cable company to fix a problem. I don't want to hear anything but my problem being fixed and then I'm gone.
You the outlier not the standard, especially with how companies view their customer base..

Wells Fargo paid a fine cause their reps was doing scandalous shit to make sales..

U think they wanted to make sales..nah..companies create the standard.

Now imagine telling someone to make sales like its impossible..why ask them to then..

Cause its possible and demanded

I barely like small talk when I call cst service. I'm probably already irritated I had to call in the first place. I don't wanna hear nothin else besides how to fix my issue.
I'm the say way..but we are not the standard, you'd be surprised. So people will call in with small problems, just so they can talk to someone. You can give people the ability to have options to fix shit their self and they still call in.

Think of all the way you can bank..now think of how many people be at the bank on friday

It depends on how you use it. If you point out something specific another community has done, and then give ideas for how you can implement that in our community, that's fine. If you try to use another community as a blueprint for how the black community operates and then act like the only reason blacks can't come up is that they aren't doing what that other community is doing, you're just wrong. Not every community has faced the same challenges to the same degree, so the blueprint that worked for one might not work for another.

I don't know if that's what she actually did in her initial statement, but if it was, then people were right to call her out.
I see it as ....
We commit crimes just like them.
And
We can follow a blueprint just like them.

Maybe taking them out all together because you can't choose when to use them to prove a point.

I'm the say way..but we are not the standard, you'd be surprised. So people will call in with small problems, just so they can talk to someone. You can give people the ability to have options to fix shit their self and they still call in.

Think of all the way you can bank..now think of how many people be at the bank on friday
From my experience, it's mostly elderly ppl who just want ppl to talk to and they don't really fool with technology like we may. They also hate change. We, as the standard customer, are the larger demographic and don't have the time, patience, or need for small talk. I want to get in and get out as quickly as possible. I hate when agents try to offer me additonal services outside of what I asked for. Gimme what I need and so I can get gone.

From my experience, it's mostly elderly ppl who just want ppl to talk to and they don't really fool with technology like we may. They also hate change. We, as the standard customer, are the larger demographic and don't have the time, patience, or need for small talk. I want to get in and get out as quickly as possible. I hate when agents try to offer me additonal services outside of what I asked for. Gimme what I need and so I can get gone.
See the thing that yall keep missing is that we..folks that just want to get it done and get off the phone. We are not the standard cst. Trust me, I deal with it all day and techniques that I had to learn to navigate that are crazy. I myself sat there in training like, who responds to this shit. But Black..I'm telling you, people thrive off of being fed bullshit. It's a mindfuck

And yall know Germz...

I feeds the bullshit

:chile:

You hear me...

I get em hooked and soon as they say, yea let me hear about that

tenor (12).gif

See the thing that yall keep missing is that we..folks that just want to get it done and get off the phone. We are not the standard cst. Trust me, I deal with it all day and techniques that I had to learn to navigate that are crazy. I myself sat there in training like, who responds to this shit. But Black..I'm telling you, people thrive off of being fed bullshit. It's a mindfuck
If you believe and know this to be true, why won't you take your ideas and build the foundation? Turn you idea(s) into a reality and capitalize off it, black man.

Nah but for real I'm not a tech person in that regard as far as a programmer. If I had that ability to would do it. I could bring alot of shit to life, but I need to link wit a egg head like that. We would flex on da world
You could do that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back