Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know and I'll try to help you out. Fyi I ain't no "street" dude but I'll try my best to help
Nah ain’t no street action I’m tryingto track down this youngin and inform her that there’s some bread coming to her....the moms ain’t hit me back yet...got their addy tho may need you to drive past and confirm occupancy before I fire off this letter

I see it as ....
We commit crimes just like them.
And
We can follow a blueprint just like them.

Maybe taking them out all together because you can't choose when to use them to prove a point.

The bold was my point. There are things black people need to do to come up. We can discuss those things without always bringing up the Jews or Asians as models as if those groups have figured out some master plan that we've been too stupid to follow.

HBO said they got of boxing to produce more of their own content. The money they took from boxing so far seems to be pretty well spent on some of the shows they've put out and what they seem to have coming down the line.

If I don't like a persons voice I can't listen to them on a podcast, converse with them or listen to their music. It's fucked up cause they really could be saying some great shit but I just ain't going to hear them the way I should because I don't like their voice.

SMH at me I gotta do better sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back