Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao.

I was in the gym heavy before the pandemic. When the pandemic started, for like the first two weeks I was going out for walks, walking inside, hitting my dumb bells.

I aint been off this couch for the last 3 months though.

get up and get moving

but also its understandable, we are living thru a pandemic so i mean... i say do whatever brings you peace

get up and get moving

but also its understandable, we are living thru a pandemic so i mean... i say do whatever brings you peace

Nah i def gotta get more active. Almost went to the gym this week but the thought of being in a sweaty ass gym with a mask on had me like fuck that.

My dumb ass bought a elliptical a few months back but the strides were too short me. Smh

We should start a thread and use it like a fitness journal. Everyone put in daily updates on weight, calorie intake, daily success and failures and then we all keep each other accountable and shit.

We should start a thread and use it like a fitness journal. Everyone put in daily updates on weight, calorie intake, daily success and failures and then we all keep each other accountable and shit.
I made the thread no idea where some punk ass mod moved it

it took me 2 weeks to drop the 15 pounds I gained during quarantine

Shit got 70 pages fam. Im talking bout a new thread that is used a fitness journal with everyonr giving daily updates.

Only if enough people are interested in using though

Shit got 70 pages fam. Im talking bout a new thread that is used a fitness journal with everyonr giving daily updates.

I'm lost at why an already functioning thread wouldn't do it but aight

@Kandy, start a bike club

Sure you could muster up a few riders
No, people lazy and make mad excuses.
Ohh, I’m too fat.
I ain’t rode a bike in years.
I don’t wanna sweat out my weave.
I ain’t got time.
I dont wanna break a nail.

My mama rides with me.

That thread does that. ? Go spark it back up.
That’s like starting a new thread every time someone wanna start something back up. We need to make a new cooking thread if the one we have falls off for a while and people choose to start posting about cooking again?

Unless you’re making it strictly for a select few members to keep track and hold each other accountable, then I can understand.

No, people lazy and make mad excuses.
Ohh, I’m too fat.
I ain’t rode a bike in years.
I don’t wanna sweat out my weave.
I ain’t got time.
I dont wanna break a nail.

My mama rides with me.
I meant among us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back