Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So, today I went out and did my sweeping thing. You know, trying to keep the block clean and shit.

This time, muhfuckas appreciates it.

I got these gifts throughout the day.

BC76F685-9479-4C20-8CD2-23D4D46698AF.jpeg D49E7E4D-DB0F-4272-962E-D17E56C16A3F.jpeg
(this was given to me in a big ass bag, like a care package)

At least they care about the block enough to respect work being put in. Now, if only I can get them to keep it clean.....

Huh..those are actual real things,..good for those folks being capitalist and using a situation to make money and at the same time solve a need.

The funniest thing about this tho, is its comedy today, but its just gonna take a French Montana, Drake, or Fabulous to put one of these things on. Then every other rapper will start wearing it.

Then you end up seeing something that was cheap and lifesaving becoming a status symbol for cool. That in turn will make it cost a lot more. Some company will buy the company that makes it.

Water down the ingredients to make it. It becomes way less safe, but way more profitable due to the amount of advertising they dump in it. Then some kid on YouTube is gonna do a story about how unsafe the masks are.

Cause they are unsafe now, but they werent unsafe before, but the YouTube wont go into detail on that. The misinformation will spread, people will dispose of the masks. They stop being cool, someone then capitalizes on the new trend of people more willing to wear masks.

And the world continues to turn with only 10 percent of us using critical thinking skills and appalled even more everyday we exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back