Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody else reclaiming their health? working out? eating better?

i want to lose 70lbs

im currently 212 all titty and face meat at this point

i want to be 140 ish
so im hoping in 7 months or so im at least 160
Cut sugar out as much as possible. Stick to the actual 1/2 cup serving portions for oats, grains and starches. However you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight, you just cant go over your calorie needs a day, or just under to force your body to burn fat for the extra calories needed.

anybody else reclaiming their health? working out? eating better?

i want to lose 70lbs

im currently 212 all titty and face meat at this point

i want to be 140 ish
so im hoping in 7 months or so im at least 160
??? I literally just told my friend it’s time for me to get back serious with working out and eating right. I kept taking a selfie and Fat Albert kept appearing when I checked to see if it was a good shot.

Cut sugar out as much as possible. Stick to the actual 1/2 cup serving portions for oats, grains and starches. However you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight, you just cant go over your calorie needs a day, or just under to force your body to burn fat for the extra calories needed.

yeah i been working out daily and im eating clean
ive been pescatarian for like 9 years or better so its not that hard to eat lean butttttttt food is mad good lmao

I cant eat whatever i want tho. like im overweight. i need to get wayyyyy down. then i can eat whatever because i will have a routine by then as far as working out goes.

should i invest in one?
I love it because I like being outside working out instead of the gym because I’m nosey and wanna see different stuff. I got tired of walking all the damn time. I was riding 10 miles a day. It’s gonna be struggle once I get back on it.

I would say yes but I told someone else to and she rode once and never went back.

I love it because I like being outside working out instead of the gym because I’m nosey and wanna see different stuff. I got tired of walking all the damn time. I was riding 10 miles a day. It’s gonna be struggle once I get back on it.

I would say yes but I told someone else to and she rode once and never went back.

Lmao i also hate being at the gym. i love walking and jogging. fresh air is my shit but i think riding in philly would be a headache.

so imma chill

10 miles is dope as fuck tho! you was getting it lol

yeah i been working out daily and im eating clean
ive neen pescatarian for like 9 years or better

I cant eat whatever i want tho. like im overweight. i need to get wayyyyy down. then i can eat whatever because i will have a routine by then as far as working out goes.
The most important part to losing weight is not going over calories needed for your activity level. That's why I say you can eat whatever because at the end of the day it's about calorie intake. If I wanna eat 3 pieces of cheesecake in one day fine, but now I only have 500 calories left for real sustenance for that day, which includes any liquids I drink.

Calories counting isnt for life, it's like with most things, after counting them for a bit you dont need to count anymore cuz you'll already have that data in the brain.

The most important part to losing weight is not going over calories needed for your activity level. That's why I say you can eat whatever because at the end of the day it's about calorie intake. If I wanna eat 3 pieces of cheesecake in one day fine, but now I only have 500 calories left for real sustenance for that day, which includes any liquids I drink.

Calories counting isnt for life, it's like with most things, after counting them for a bit you dont need to count anymore cuz you'll already have that data in the brain.

Thank you for this information. im currently using this app called “my fitness pal”

which counts the calories for me. its working so far

im down 7 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back