Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...homie went from laughing to his heart dropping when she said expelled and dude said that's on his ass

That's not just kid behavior.
That's typical highschool and middle school behavior. Least where I went to school at. They would pacify some of the worst kids in Hope's that the kids would just let them teach for that day.

And with this becoming a thing people are sharing and laughing about on the internet. I fully expect it to get worse. It wont be long until one of these kids are fucking on cam.

Reactions: 1/2
That's typical highschool and middle school behavior. Least where I went to school at. They would pacify some of the worst kids in Hope's that the kids would just let them teach for that day.

And with this becoming a thing people are sharing and laughing about on the internet. I fully expect it to get worse. It wont be long until one of these kids are fucking on cam.
Where'd you go to school East Side High?

im on this green cleanse and have a strong craving for bacon

AmusedUnrealisticHare-size_restricted.gif

Where'd you go to school East Side High?
Type of school where a chick got her face sliced open fresh at 7:30 am then that same chick stabbed a teacher that broke it up.

Type of school where the local lil brother of a well known drug dealer never came to school but showed up at the bus line at the end of the day to knock out random niggaz..

Lol..one time he snuffed some white kid..dude looked up crying at everyone else..

Everyone else

tenor (11).gif

Lol..Dem kids on zoom is light work

Status
Not open for further replies.