Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JUDAH
I need a meatball recipe. What you got

What kind?

Bbq or marinara?

I make meatballs like i make meatloaf.

I'll mix ground beef and beef breakfast sausage. Like half a pound of each. 1 cup of italian bread crumbs. Dice up 1 onion and half a bell pepper real fine. 2 garlic cloves and mix an egg in with it. Seasoning salt and pepper. A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce. If im doing bbq meatballs, ill up a little bbq sauce in the mix. Mix it up real good and shape the meatballs and then bake them on 350 till their done. Turn them a few times while cooking.

What kind?

Bbq or marinara?

I make meatballs like i make meatloaf.

I'll mix ground beef and beef breakfast sausage. Like half a pound of each. 1 cup of italian bread crumbs. Dice up 1 onion and half a bell pepper real fine. 2 garlic cloves and mix an egg in with it. Seasoning salt and pepper. A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce. If im doing bbq meatballs, ill up a little bbq sauce in the mix. Mix it up real good and shape the meatballs and then bake them on 350 till their done. Turn them a few times while cooking.
Bbq. Thank you my nigga.
Do you put the sauce on at the begining of baking or towards the end?

I get a text from my homie like what u on Saturday ....I’m like I’m going to this thing.... next thing I know I get a text saying yo I got the last tickets to that thing ur going to....

I’m thinking fam if I wanted you to roll I’d told you about it when I bought my tickets

Bbq. Thank you my nigga.
Do you put the sauce on at the begining of baking or towards the end?

Cook them until almost done then put it on snd finish them. Sometimes ill cook them till almost done then throw them in a crock pot with sauce and let them finish slow

Nigga been coming over here later riding up n down the street in an ice cream van playing christmas music

aint nobody buyin what he selling i dont even know why he keep coming over here

Nigga been coming over here later riding up n down the street in an ice cream van playing christmas music

aint nobody buyin what he selling i dont even know why he keep coming over here
sounds like a citizen trying to engage in the free market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back