Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB be having the most stupid, birdbrainish memes. Keeps me laughing, but is this true??

Letting trash sit in the house till your husband get home is fucking disgusting.

Pumping gas? Really

Get your ass off the grill though

Mowing the yard is not a man or woman job but don’t let your wife be out in that sun doing that shit. Get the kids to do it lol

FB be having the most stupid, birdbrainish memes. Keeps me laughing, but is this true??

Lol my Dad told me all those things growing up.

A man is supposed to always walk on the side of traffic when walking down the street with his woman.

A woman should never touch any kind of door handles either.

A man should give you his jacket if you're cold.

Lol imagine my surprise and disappointment when I got out in the real world...

First date I went on I stood at the car door waiting for it to be opened and I've never seen a more puzzled look on a niggas face.

A man is supposed to always walk on the side of traffic when walking down the street with his woman.

First date I went on I stood at the car door waiting for it to be opened and I've never seen a more puzzled look on a niggas face.
Growing up I was taught,

Anything a man can do, you can do!

Make your own money, dont expect a man to support you

Men ain't shit

^^^but she said she wasnt a man hater

I was taught a whole bunch of them and some stuck with me. I do the sidewalk thing. The door one may just be because I'm usually taller than her and just open it even if I'm behind her. I give crap about her not wearing a jacket but will eventually give mine up.
Haven't been on a date in years though. With the whole feminist stuff wouldn't that all be insulting nowadays?

i hate facebook for stuff like black posted lol

it be the most ignorant shit that for some reason gets the most traction and conversation

My kids asks me why the power bar switch keeps shutting off. I say idk and go to check it out. So i go through the things that could be wrong and she rejects all possible reasons. In frustration I finally say welp, only logical explanation left is ghosts. She says that's not logical.

If you're just gonna reject everything I say, wtf did you ask me!?!? Females drive me crazy i swear....

Very angry and violent thug Caucasian(s) cuts a woman off, then proceeds to viciously scream at her for having "BLM" attached to her car.

Edit: They removed the video??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back