Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and explain why he ain't a hypocrite. @Playmaker88
Danny-Glover-No.gif

AP swears he's the only nigga who knows shit about tech. U got a 2012 HD TV!! My baby niece got a better tv than that shit lol

Let me school yall right quick.

The "resolution" on a 4K tv is one of multiple reasons why 4K TV's are superior to standard HD tvs. Does resolution alone make a HUGE difference? Nah. But one of the things that does make a huge difference is HDR, which you can find on pretty much all 4K TVs, but you won't find on any HD tv made pre 2016 (including AP's old ass 2012 tv). Couple that with higher nits and gamut and the comparison is laughable as you can see in these 2 pictures:

15390974502327252591279836359586-jpg.77130

tv-jpg.90810

AP your tv is trash fam
3WtW.gif
find me one place where i said 4k wasnt superior to HD

my point has been, dont rush to buy a 4k tv when 1080p is MORE than fine for the basic shit you can watch

niggas talk all day about how they watch only like 5 channels, but they gotta have a 4k tv...FOH. If you want to get it b/c you got the funds, cool...do you, but just know that nNew tech is old tech by the time you get it to your house.

You cant shame me for still having an older tv when the fact is i MIGHT watch that tv maybe 2x a week. What would be the point, besides stunting to own a 4k tv when the shit i do watch isnt shot in native 4k. Scaled up 1080 isnt 4k fam. And i also never said i was the only person who know stuff about tech shit, BUT, if someone in my family ask me about it, i'm going to give them the information they have so that they can make the best possible decision

I see this was on your mind last night tho

Heard KFC grow chickens wit’ out feathers to cut out tha middle man, plucking...lmao@ bald chickens

find me one place where i said 4k wasnt superior to HD

my point has been, dont rush to buy a 4k tv when 1080p is MORE than fine for the basic shit you can watch

niggas talk all day about how they watch only like 5 channels, but they gotta have a 4k tv...FOH. If you want to get it b/c you got the funds, cool...do you, but just know that nNew tech is old tech by the time you get it to your house.

You cant shame me for still having an older tv when the fact is i MIGHT watch that tv maybe 2x a week. What would be the point, besides stunting to own a 4k tv when the shit i do watch isnt shot in native 4k. Scaled up 1080 isnt 4k fam. And i also never said i was the only person who know stuff about tech shit, BUT, if someone in my family ask me about it, i'm going to give them the information they have so that they can make the best possible decision

I see this was on your mind last night tho
:hahaha:

lol I'm done schooling you for the day. I'll make a TV thread tomorrow

Had never heard about this. Some guy hijacked an airplane, got a ransom of 200k, got the plane refueled, and parachuted off the plane. His whereabouts are unknown and they've never solved the case of who he was or recovered his body (in the likelihood that he didn't make the jump)

:hahaha:

lol I'm done schooling you the day. I'll make a TV thread tomorrow
i think there is a TV thread already tbh

but i dont need schooling good sir. Gonna keep my TV for another 5 yrs or so. Maybe by that time, 4k will be the standard and it will make sense to actually buy one.

Had never heard about this. Some guy hijacked an airplane, got a ransom of 200k, got the plane refueled, and parachuted off the plane. His whereabouts are unknown and they've never solved the case of who he was or recovered his body (in the likelihood that he didn't make the jump)

the ONLY reason i know of this is b/c they had a "what if" version of this in the show "prison break" lol

i thought it was some made up shit

i think there is a TV thread already tbh

but i dont need schooling good sir. Gonna keep my TV for another 5 yrs or so. Maybe by that time, 4k will be the standard and it will make sense to actually buy one.

.... HDR is the standard, but whatever it takes to make u feel better fam
giphy.gif

I'm seeing legit gains and I still got like 5 months to the summer. Man listen..I get this summer body right..ima be the nigga on social media with his abs and pelvis as his AVI..

Yeah..dat nigga

Ima be such an obnoxious fit nigga, yall think I'm bad now, this ain't even my final form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back