Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, it's already been proven that our eyes can't really tell the difference:

View attachment 100814

https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/...phones-surpass-limits-human-vision-2d11691618

Shhhhhh

Let em keep buying the latest buzzwords

AP swears he's the only nigga who knows shit about tech. U got a 2012 HD TV!! My baby niece got a better tv than that shit lol

Let me school yall right quick.

The "resolution" on a 4K tv is one of multiple reasons why 4K TV's are superior to standard HD tvs. Does resolution alone make a HUGE difference? Nah. But one of the things that does make a huge difference is HDR, which you can find on pretty much all 4K TVs, but you won't find on any HD tv made pre 2016 (including AP's old ass 2012 tv). Couple that with higher nits and gamut and the comparison is laughable as you can see in these 2 pictures:

15390974502327252591279836359586-jpg.77130

tv-jpg.90810

AP your tv is trash fam
3WtW.gif

Twitter(social media) is rife with middle school pile ons. People blindly follow blue checkmarks.. and those that have blue checkmarks type followings . Neglecting critical thought and reasoning... the same shit they do when ingesting other forms of media. CUT THAT SHIT OUT

Twitter's one big ass popularity contest

Man yesterday someone mentioned john legend and the fact that he took pictures with weinstein and basically said he was tapdancing.. i just had to breathe slowly and not say shit.. i just let jackasses keep talking.. they are nonethewiser.. and if they are they get the point

Lately anything deep fried or greasy give me bubble guts. Shit done changed.

Man yesterday someone mentioned john legend and the fact that he took pictures with weinstein and basically said he was tapdancing.. i just had to breathe slowly and not say shit.. i just let jackasses keep talking.. they are nonethewiser.. and if they are they get the point

Go ahead and explain why he ain't a hypocrite. @Playmaker88

I got great metabolism and the genes of a young Jesse Owens

Im a be aight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back