Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell u bruh, white people at work dont know how to mind their own business. They will assume some shit about u make it their business to not only tell management some shit that ain't true, but try to catch u slipping by doing the shit they accused you of.

Starting to believe it now since doing this keto.

But I think they both go hand & hand tho

keto is different, and working out on keto is hard af..well if youre busting your ass and doing anaerobic type workouts.

also, the whole diet with no exercise thing is fine for people that only care about the number on the scale vs body compostion.
yea people drop 50lbs eating 600 calories a day, but you look like shit.

keto is different, and working out on keto is hard af..well if youre busting your ass and doing anaerobic type workouts.

also, the whole diet with no exercise thing is fine for people that only care about the number on the scale vs body compostion.
yea people drop 50lbs eating 600 calories a day, but you look like shit.
No one said you should only eat 600cals a day. Of course you're gonna feel like shit. But people really need to at least stay within their calorie requirements, not eat 3000+ cals. But people will eat one meal at BK that is 1000+ cals, then have juice( a lot of cals), chips(huge cals), snacks etc plus all their other meals. Shit is out of control.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s a funny show. But the way they dive into depression, and especially after what he did to her daughter, I was like, ‘Can I even feel bad for this horse anymore?'

No one said you should only eat 600cals a day. Of course you're gonna feel like shit. But people really need to at least stay within their calorie requirements, not eat 3000+ cals. But people will eat one meal at BK that is 1000+ cals, then have juice( a lot of cals), chips(huge cals), snacks etc plus all their other meals. Shit is out of control.

600 was just a number, but people do "crash diets" all the time just trying to hit a number on the scale and end up skinny fat.

600 was just a number, but people do "crash diets" all the time just trying to hit a number on the scale and end up skinny fat.
Oic my bad haha. No need to crash diet so I dont see the point in all that just stick within calories for your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back