Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago I was having issues with a covert narcissist with passive aggressive tendencies. Brought it up with the second assistant who is one of my bosses boss. The issue got resolved but she wanted to make a point of saying "how much can you tell from a look tho?"

Less than a month ago, the second assistant decided she was going to talk to me in an ignorant disrespectful tone. So I looked her in the eyes and mentally kept saying "you better drop that fucking attitude right fucking now!" And guess what? She fucking did!!! Guess you can tell a lot from a look huh...

so people really clowning ti because his step daughter said she was pregnant?

so he raising another mans kid but people clowning him for shit he tried his other daughter?

people really aint shit

people really on some...see money aint everything.

Must be the poor and struggling side of FB?

it’s a recipe page that shares pretty good mexican dishes but they also post up random stuff they eat or ate as a kid and still enjoy... and yeah, most of the childhood favorites like this were because of not having money...

For some reason Michelle being taller than Nas made me laugh

it’s a recipe page that shares pretty good mexican dishes but they also post up random stuff they eat or ate as a kid and still enjoy... and yeah, most of the childhood favorites like this were because of not having money...
Oh that's a Mexican snack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back