Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever just look back at something in your past and realize you were part of some toxic reckless ass shit?
I was writing this in another thread...

That was too real to just post in the candy shop with the degenerates.

It was a fun and epic time but a toxic time in hindsight. If I was famous these chicks woulda had me outta here 2 years ago b. We were really wilding out. I wasn't rapey or anything but I was doing some real dickhead shit in hindsight.

Hope I ain't fuck up nobody's headspace.

Let's be real, if you were born before 2000, there is a good chance that at some point in your life, your standard operating procedure towards people that were different than you is probably something that would get you ostracized or jailed today. In some cases, that's a good thing. In other cases, not so much.

I'm beginning to think 5'10 is the average height for women
Not in my city it ain't, rare to find women's shoes above size 9 that aren't fucking retarded looking and long enough pants seem to get wider like tall and thin doesnt exist here

Not in my city it ain't, rare to find women's shoes above size 9 that aren't fucking retarded looking and long enough pants seem to get wider like tall and thin doesnt exist here
Not sure how the 2 relate but I miss you much luck finding those size 9's

Have you tried unisexual sneakers?

• Love
Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back