Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think these dudes making enough off drill music to move, Keef just struck at the right time.
Most of these niggas live in ATL now, Chicago bout 3 times more expensive than ATL...u can afford to live her u can afford to live down south somewhere

You ever just look back at something in your past and realize you were part of some toxic reckless ass shit?
I was writing this in another thread...

Had a dude working for me that started doing that cutting shit. Fired him.

Looking back we handled that shit mad wild. Dude needed help but we just told that whiteboy to take some time off and didn't give him no more shifts cause we didn't like him anyway. Damn. Me a bar manager at 24, and a marketing manager 22 and a gm aged 23. We were doing some wild shit...

That was too real to just post in the candy shop with the degenerates.

It was a fun and epic time but a toxic time in hindsight. If I was famous these chicks woulda had me outta here 2 years ago b. We were really wilding out. I wasn't rapey or anything but I was doing some real dickhead shit in hindsight.

Hope I ain't fuck up nobody's headspace.

You ever just look back at something in your past and realize you were part of some toxic reckless ass shit?
I was writing this in another thread...

That was too real to just post in the candy shop with the degenerates.

It was a fun and epic time but a toxic time in hindsight. If I was famous these chicks woulda had me outta here 2 years ago b. We were really wilding out. I wasn't rapey or anything but I was doing some real dickhead shit in hindsight.

Hope I ain't fuck up nobody's headspace.

Personal Growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back