Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since AP discussed his dismissiveness of gay jokes aimed at him. Hes taken the fun out of @'ing him to jokes about stuff like men dealing with menstrual cramps
This not menstrual though. I think it’s cramping from my bladder shrinking too fast at once.

No homo...I wish I could quantify what women find sexy with men.

Reason being, u can just go on Instagram and regular women be in stretch pants doing yoga or creating pottery or what ever..some mundane shit. And my eyes go straight to the crotch, da thighs, da hips, the mout..just a full scan..she ain't even doing nothing but existing.

If I could just crack da code of where da average women eyes go when a pic of a dude Is posted and how and what they sexualize..

I'd be IG thoting for the ladies ...and it cant just be abs and fitness cause alot of these ladies ain't in good physical shape but I'm still ova here like

giphy (1).gif

So law of averages dictate that it gotta he more than muscles

Reason being, u can just go on Instagram and regular women be in stretch pants doing yoga or creating pottery or what ever..some mundane shit. And my eyes go straight to the crotch, da thighs, da hips, the mout..just a full scan..she ain't even doing nothing but existing.

If I could just crack da code of where da average women eyes go when a pic of a dude Is posted and how and what they sexualize..

I'd be IG thoting for the ladies ...and it cant just be abs and fitness cause alot of these ladies ain't in good physical shape but I'm still ova here like

View attachment 325923

Hands
Lips
Arms
Crotch

View attachment 325923

NH

View attachment 325923

We all would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back