Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like strong looking hands. I imagine them doing things.
Very logical point..never considered that..this is the type of input we need. So..so, what I'm gathering here is. The mind set of men, is looking at things we want to do something to. And the mind set of women, is looking at things yall want to do something to yall

Very logical point..never considered that..this is the type of input we need. So..so, what I'm gathering here is. The mind set of men, is looking at things we want to do something to. And the mind set of women, is looking at things yall want to do something to yall
Yea in a sense, well for me. I can’t speak for others. When I see a man’s hands and they are strong looking, I think of them holding my hand or rubbing my leg, so on and so forth. When I see a man’s arms, I think of how protected they may make me feel or how it would feel to be hugged. And the list goes on. . .

My son won’t let me loc his hair. ? His hair is so nice and would loc quick and be dope as hell! I deadass want a whole family with locs. I hope whoever God may send to me has locs or is open to trying them. I don’t want anymore children but I almost wanna have another one so I can loc it’s hair.

I never really had a smoothie. The one sip I did have tasted like a banana. She said it wasn’t even a banana in it. I like bananas but it was weird drinking it. What’s a good smoothie that don’t have a banana taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back