Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year my sister was hanging out with this hood ass dude and he was a little off so she asked him to bring her by my house to go to the bathroom...

He did...I came on the porch when she pulled up, but the nigga stayed in the car. I figured he wasn't gonna get out. Well he noticed the niggaz on the corner... It was this one super crazy ass nigga out there, and I guess slim in the car knew him so he got out to talk with him for a second.

After they finished talking, dude spun the block, parked... Came to my porch... Introduced himself and was mad cool and humble as shit. When my sister came outside, she was like.... Naw this is not how he was acting at first. What you say to him? I'm like nuffin...

I knew it was the niggaz on the corner....

So I see this nigga today... Some peoples were having a cook out and I went by for a second. I asked him about that day, and he just laughed...

"Man I told that nigga... If you say anything happens to his sister... Imma wack his dumb ass." Then him and his boys just laughed as he tapped his pocket. "That's what I do, I'm a loyal nigga... Anybody move in on any of my peoples...I move them off"

No lie...I was shook... It's crazy how casually comfortable some niggaz are with killing.... Most people have to be emotionally charged... Or get joy out of it in some sick shit. And then you got them evil niggaz that's legit dead on the inside.... Shit means nothing to them.

Don't nuffin make you feel more like a chump than being around some real killer ass niggaz ??‍♂️?
Lol..there was this stick up kid that had a smile like mase, dimple and all. Notorious in Bmore for shooting niggaz.

One day at the spot my cousin accuse me of stealing his bezel watch, we got in a whole argument about it. I mean at one point was the type of steal some shit. I stole all his jewelry when I left jersey..but anyway

I forget why I was in Towson but I was in Towson, I get on the bus to head back to northeast Baltimore, and who gets on the bus but Mase.

So he sits infront of me kicking it and shit, and he hangs his wrist of the headrest and what I see is what Cuz watch. I ain't no tough guy but I ain't no sucka. So mid convo I get up from him and go to the back of the bus.

What he do..go to the back of the bus..so..that was my chess move
:hahaha:

I got nothing else cause I damn sure ain't bout to get loose in close quarters wit a nigga that got no problem shooting niggaz. But peep, like..he see that I peep the watch but he still got a smile, still talking to me like we friends and shit.

So I'm like fuck this..I get off the bus round..like where that ..I think it's a red robin, you should know where that is, so I gotta walk to Northbourne. This nigga get off the bus too

:lol10:

So...lol, it's gone be a whole walk wit this nigga all the way to the crib wit my cuz stolen watch and ain't shit I can do..felt like a whole hoe...

Oddest thing, at no point did he move like or say anything like he was tryna hoe me. Whole time it was like he was talking to me like I was his best friend. But he always like that..fuck my world up to think someone so nice and pleasant out here robbing drug dealers

It be like that....the nicest nigga I know was a stone cold shooter .....fam was cool as shit in the daytime then shot at niggas at night

u d never know the way he carried himself that he got busy pause

Lol...Baltimore niggaz different
I think that's why I be so angry, confrontational... Cuz niggaz be mad randomly disrespectful completely oblivious that niggaz like this exist. They think crazy niggaz look the part. They have no idea how casually they blend in. So sometimes the frustration of that shit infuriates me.... Like you have no idea what kind of danger you would be in if I was like one of them niggaz....

I think that's why I be so angry, confrontational... Cuz niggaz be mad randomly disrespectful completely oblivious that niggaz like this exist. They think crazy niggaz look the part. They have no idea how casually they blend in. So sometimes the frustration of that shit infuriates me.... Like you have no idea what kind of danger you would be in if I was like one of them niggaz....
I feel u, I feel like for some reason, real really gully dudes always had tucked me unda da wing. I ain't a threat and I didnt treat them like they were a threat. It was like they ain't used to genuine people, so they fucked me wit me, looked out for me, and protected me. I just got tired to being niggaz lil manz that is the only person they can confide in so when they got problems they come to you.

Like fam..go to the nigga that is willing to shoot up a block for u..why you coming to me?

:yikes1:
That's how homie got pulled off on in Chacora that night...

Lol...member that lox skit..I ain't built for bodies

I feel the same way.... Like I know that niggaz around my way just regular people... But when you been in the same neighborhood for generations you really understand the power of folk lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back