Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to target is supporting them but its also a mindframe.

you should just shop black first just because and nothing more needs to be said about it.

but with all thats going on/....the fact you saying supporting...kinda sounds like charity when it should be the norm.
Nah....you not. To support is to go out of ya way for a one off or two. Like you may 'support' ya kids local candy bar sale this quarter and not the next

yeah...i just dont see it as such.

To ya'lls point, if i found a black owned BBQ joint, i just look at it as my go to place for bbq. I dont look at me saying im supporting them like its a hot hashtag.

yeah...i just dont see it as such.

To ya'lls point, if i found a black owned BBQ joint, i just look at it as my go to place for bbq. I dont look at me saying im supporting them like its a hot hashtag.
I can see that from knowing you but everyone dont see it like that

We know some ppl see it as trendy and the wave at the moment. I think that tweet is more so if the shoe fits

I’m finding all sorts of black owned business since starting this podcast. The “they don’t have everything” excuse is trash.

Wrong

You’re literally typed this up on a product that a black man don’t produce yet.

I can see that from knowing you but everyone dont see it like that

We know some ppl see it as trendy and the wave at the moment. I think that tweet is more so if the shoe fits
gotcha now

we on the same page

Sadly to say yea and EINs ....been trying to confirm that he filed my shits before the deadline.... haven’t heard back from homie in the past 2 weeks.... my brother just told me the last time he heard from him he told him he was getting on a plane....
i guess ill be seeing him soon.

real spill

if you checking the pod, you would know what she talking about

she found a black owned laundry detergent. Like, damn...that's specific af and i didnt know that shit was out there until she found it

the "issue" is the inability to mass produce their products, but as we've been doing the giveaways, we finding about a buncha shit that we previously didnt know existed. Has it always been this way? ofc not, but that narrative is slowly changing and if we ever really get serious about the black dollar staying as black as possible, then people may decide to start shopping with that black owned detergent company giving them the capital to be able to start mass producing to the point where you just might start seeing the shit on shelves across the country.

real spill

if you checking the pod, you would know what she talking about

she found a black owned laundry detergent. Like, damn...that's specific af and i didnt know that shit was out there until she found it

the "issue" is the inability to mass produce their products, but as we've been doing the giveaways, we finding about a buncha shit that we previously didnt know existed. Has it always been this way? ofc not, but that narrative is slowly changing and if we ever really get serious about the black dollar staying as black as possible, then people may decide to start shopping with that black owned detergent company giving them the capital to be able to start mass producing to the point where you just might start seeing the shit on shelves across the country.
Didn’t wanna type all of this.

The “they don’t have everything” is a trash ass excuse not to shop with black people. No ONE race has everything you’re looking for. You don’t make that sorry excuse for them though.

I’ve found a shit load of black owned stuff. Just told my friends to stop using these store brand beauty products cause I found some skin care products by TONS of Black women.

The laundry detergent, the fucking underwear, playing cards, gardening tools. Save the damn excuses.

She is doing to much, i see it like this
You really dont know something is black owned until they say it is.. so when you know it is you support.. I get what she is saying in a sense because the default is white and that has alot to do with capitalism/ white supremacy/convenience

the white supremacy is the status quo her tweet wasnt profound not that it had to be but it was unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back