Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo @Kandy.

Me.

You.

The fireplace.

Bearskin rug.

A bag of Funyuns between us.

I reach in the bag, you reach at the same time. Our hands touch. You feel that jolt of electricity. It travels through your hand, up your arm, down your spine, and into your lady bits. Your side of the rug is now soaking wet.

I lean in and whisper in your ear...seductively...

'Let me finish these Funyuns first.'.

I destroy what is left of the bag real quick...then I destroy your insides...also real quick. You are unimpressed. You make a thread about it the next day. I never return to the ABW, forever shamed.

I don't wanna play this game anymore. SMH.
Flames..

My nigga

Do ya thing

Let me step to the side and watch a real nigga nig

Finish the funyuns....lmao

You should default to black stores. Not just hit them up every once in a while

Yea. But it’s not a black store for everything and everything ain’t good just because it’s a black store

But I get it now. Thanks

supporting should be regular and not called supporting.

sound like you are going out your way,.

when you shop at white owned places...you are not supporting them.....you see them as your norm.

so buying from a black owned business is not your norm?

You should default to black stores. Not just hit them up every once in a while
i still dont get it...

she trying to be too woke...and she using semantics...when you go to Target, you are supporting them. When you stopped ordering pizza from Papa Johns, you stopped supporting them

i still dont get it...

she trying to be too woke...and she using semantics...when you go to Target, you are supporting them. When you stopped ordering pizza from Papa Johns, you stopped supporting them
going to target is supporting them but its also a mindframe.

you should just shop black first just because and nothing more needs to be said about it.

but with all thats going on/....the fact you saying supporting...kinda sounds like charity when it should be the norm.

I’m finding all sorts of black owned business since starting this podcast. The “they don’t have everything” excuse is trash.
i run into more and more everyday.

i just havent really had time to post them

i still dont get it...

Nah....you not. To support is to go out of ya way for a one off or two. Like you may 'support' ya kids local candy bar sale this quarter and not the next

i still dont get it...

I think your getting too caught up in her wording. All she is saying is don't pop in every one's in a while to "show support", but make them your default and support them on the regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back