Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i hate being on meetings with corny mfers.

These mfers are tryin hard to out cornball each other.

Every joke got me madder. Over here doing breathing exercises to not flame one of theae corny mfers
You need a reset.

Trip to the beach or mountains.

Or.....turn the call down and turn up ESPN

Cant cause im leading the call. I gotta direct all these mfers to do their part in this process. Its just they keep throwing corny ass jokes back and forth any chance they get.

Glad they not on my team and i dont fuck with them regularly.

Facts. I got a ton of vacation days that I have to use. Covid fucked up all my plans
Real talk.....
I got so much shit going on at times....wifey and I hit the Alps.....Away from people except those in the hotel. Shit does wonders.....When you hear nothing but wind as you look down on the clouds.

Real talk.....
I got so much shit going on at times....wifey and I hit the Alps.....Away from people except those in the hotel. Shit does wonders.....When you hear nothing but wind as you look down on the clouds.

Facts.

Or for someone like me, when me and my girl check into a motel 6 on the side of the road. Man when you open that door and realize your room smells like piss? It makes you forget all your problems.

Last edited:
Facts.

Or for someone like me, when me and my girk check into a motel 6 on the side of the road. Man when you open that door and realize your room smells like piss? It makes you forget all your problems.
We know you got bread.

Hit the Ritz.

You wont be disappointed. Trust me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back