Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Muhammad Ali was so real that his slave name (Cassius Clay) actually came from a white dude that spent his whole life fighting slavery. Dude was such a hardcore abolitionist that the slave owners in his area kept hiring assassins after him. The first assassin shot Clay. Clay grabbed a knife, chased the assassin down while he had a bullet in his chest, stabbed the assassin, cut off his nose and ear, and threw him over a wall. He was an ambassador for Lincoln, but he felt Lincoln didn't abolish slavery quick enough, so he quit his job so that he could pester Lincoln about the issue.

History is crazy.

If lebron were to say hes not returning there would be no season, but homie want that easy ring

Yeah, he's full of shit with all of his so-called "activism."

If he was really sincere, he'd call for the season to be cancelled.

It doesn't even have to be about the protests either.

They could actually use all the Corona increases in Florida as an excuse.

I mean..............it's right there

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

but they won't take advantage of it.

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

@Lou Cypher

'Been watching Life Below Zero on NatGeo Wild.

That's a rough life to live.

Kinda envy people who know how to live off the land like that.

Not sure I'd wanna trade places with them though.

You know three jackasses gonna have an issue with you now

Nah, I'm fully aware of the situation.

In the words of Little Big Roy:

Little Big Roy ain't never gonna be what it was quote.jpg

Simply because the person who made it what it was is persona non grata over here.

I'd have to broker a peace treaty to bring him back, which........from what I can infer............would be pointless because the reason he'll never be welcome here stems from something that there's no coming back from.

Don't know all the details, but it's not simple message board beef..........it's something a lot more serious.

Besides, I have a different vision for what I'd want it to be over here.

Grow tf up

Got damn niggas just can't let shit go

I feel him, like he said, if people judged you by your worst mistake in your life every day, then what's the point of living.

The illshit is that we as people walk around with complete realization of every thought, motivation, and action in our lives, everyday..

Sit there and judge ourselves by our worse actions every day. That ain't living..

Like..peep, you got people judging themselves by what they did or who they were in highschool.

The director of back to the future said what explains Marty's dad not being upset that his son looked like da kid he knew in highschool was that he only knew him for a week.

Think about that

anyone familiar with home security systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back