Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone familiar with home security systems?

Vaguely.

From what little bit I know, RING is one of the most popular............cost effective ones on the market.

Only possible drawback, depending on your level of comfort, is that you're somewhat connected to every Ring user in your neighborhood.

Now, obviously, this only pertains to cameras outside the home.

So, say for example, there's been a report of a robbery or some type of property vandalism.

If one Ring user has it on video, an alert goes out to all Ring users to be on the lookout for that person.

Basically, with Ring..........you're part of the Ring Community.

Double edge sword though, because it can either act as a deterrent..........or it can give people the impression that you have something so valuable in your home that you feel the need to have a home security system.

Vaguely.

From what little bit I know, RING is one of the most popular............cost effective ones on the market.

Only possible drawback, depending on your level of comfort, is that you're somewhat connected to every Ring user in your neighborhood.

Now, obviously, this only pertains to cameras outside the home.

So, say for example, there's been a report of a robbery or some type of property vandalism.

If one Ring user has it on video, an alert goes out to all Ring users to be on the lookout for that person.

Basically, with Ring..........you're part of the Ring Community.

Double edge sword though, because it can either act as a deterrent..........or it can give people the impression that you have something so valuable in your home that you feel the need to have a home security system.
ok this is great, but i not what i was looking for

i shouldv'e been more specific

bascially, we had a tornado watch or something monday iirc. A loud boom and shudder happened and my siren on my alarm started chirping like every 4 secs. I never lost power, but i couldnt figure out what the chirping was so needless to say, i didnt get any sleep that night

Woke up the next day, found out where the chirping was coming from. I unhooked the battery in my alarm panel, and it was still going. I followed the wiring diagram in the inside door and took the two additional power lines out. Now, the chirping has stopped but it has been replaced by this tick tock sound that occurs in the same 4 sec intervals.

I tried googling the make and model of the alarm but that shit aint nowhere...tf?? Trying to get this shit to stop. It's like tap water running from a leaky faucet

ok this is great, but i not what i was looking for

i shouldv'e been more specific

bascially, we had a tornado watch or something monday iirc. A loud boom and shudder happened and my siren on my alarm started chirping like every 4 secs. I never lost power, but i couldnt figure out what the chirping was so needless to say, i didnt get any sleep that night

Woke up the next day, found out where the chirping was coming from. I unhooked the battery in my alarm panel, and it was still going. I followed the wiring diagram in the inside door and took the two additional power lines out. Now, the chirping has stopped but it has been replaced by this tick tock sound that occurs in the same 4 sec intervals.

I tried googling the make and model of the alarm but that shit aint nowhere...tf?? Trying to get this shit to stop. It's like tap water running from a leaky faucet

Yeah, you got me there.

No idea what to do about that.

@Lou Cypher

'Been watching Life Below Zero on NatGeo Wild.

That's a rough life to live.

Kinda envy people who know how to live off the land like that.

Not sure I'd wanna trade places with them though.
Yeah that's too much white people shit for me. If I cant drive down the block and pay someone to make my food, I ain't fuckin living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back