Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ma let you breathe right now

you could use the pity
You're the one feeling a way which is why we are here now. Should have just accepted that I don't care about the discussions on your trash pod but here you are caring. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings AP, we're still cool.

You're the one feeling a way which is why we are here now. Should have just accepted that I don't care about the discussions on your trash pod but here you are caring. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings AP, we're still cool.
After all these years I'm offended that you think reverse psychology works on me

My feelings have never been better

Shout-out to givemethat. I hope you get whatever it is you looking for b

After all these years I'm offended that you think reverse psychology works on me

My feelings have never been better

Shout-out to givemethat. I hope you get whatever it is you looking for b
I'm sorry you're not getting what you're looking for, me as view #4

Watching all these Karen videos and videos of black men beating up people calling them nigger. I've come to realization that I never knew people talked that much back and forth to each other before somebody swung on a person.

Niggas on here really on some "RUN NIGGA RUN" shit when it comes to the NBA returning. Don't matter what's going on socially or with the rona niggas like they better get their black asses the fuck back on that court run, jump and entertain me.

SMFH
Need to cancel that season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back