Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My aunt been battling cancer for years. The treatment made her deaf in one ear. She had pain in the other ear last week. They said she had an infection. Now all the hearing gone.

Her and my mom talk everyday they best friends. Just hit my mom up not knowing about it. Asked her if she okay and she like "no" and explained to me what's going on. Kills me I can't really do nothing for her. They the last 2 living of 6 siblings my mom the oldest. I can only imagine the weight she carrying right now. My aunt in the states so theres not anything that can be done from here. They cant see eachother. Nothing. Shits fucked up.
Tell her to hang in there stay prayed up and positive ....my ppl was declared cancer free 2 weeks ago after being diagnosed w the shit in October...in October the doctor said the shit had spread to 95% of her body..,,,2 weeks ago cancer free..

Ever got in an argument with someone in your family and they go..everyone else might be scared of yo crazy ass but I aint..

Then you look around the room and everybody avoiding contact?

The astonishment of these white people in the comments bother me more than the video

One of them goes.."is that how you treat an alleged pan handler"..

No..that's how they treat a black...alleged pan handler

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
My dog ate chocolate. She not dead though. So were they lying?
My dog has eaten chocolate on multiple occasions. One year it was a box of wrapped truffle chocolates. Another she jumped up and got the advent calendar, ripped of every little door. Idk how many times shes snatched up my youngests chocolate cuz she walks away from it. Chocolate and salami are Gucci's two most favorite people food.

A large dog would have to eat 1-2 boxes of bakers chocolate to suffer the ill effects we're all scared of. But a chocolate bar? Its all sugar, dogo just gonna get the diabetes.

damn bruh that's fucked up. Prayers/Thoughts to you and your fam

Tell her to hang in there stay prayed up and positive ....my ppl was declared cancer free 2 weeks ago after being diagnosed w the shit in October...in October the doctor said the shit had spread to 95% of her body..,,,2 weeks ago cancer free..

Cancer a motherfucker.

Strength, positive vibes, healing, prayers.. All that...I wish your family the best

Appreciate the thoughts.

What the ACTUAL deal with air fryers? Cuz I always get different feedback from different people. Sometimes its amazing and you can't even tell the difference. Sometimes they're a waste of money. Depending on who you ask.

If you're gonna get one, get the NuWave Brio.

They've had the convection game on lock for years.

Bout to sacrifice all the officers of color to make it seem like the entire force is being held accountable

And like dummies these niggas gonna walk themselves to the slaugther

These black cops need to realize that they're not gonna get the same kind of protection as their white counterparts.

Fuck around and end up like that black cop in Minnesota who got 15 yrs for killing that white woman from Australia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back