Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Saturday I was cutting my yard with a brand new lawnmower that I bought toffee day before. I get done mowing the front and I finish trimming the back go to tyre front to weedeat and the next door neighbor told me somebody took my lawn mower. Seen him later and ask him was it a crack head and he said naw it was like some teenager's. To make a long story short when I was looking for my lawnmower these two kids did they had a crackhead try to sell them a lawnmower but it was them all along. I've been looking but it's probably gone. 300 dollars down the drain

My aunt been battling cancer for years. The treatment made her deaf in one ear. She had pain in the other ear last week. They said she had an infection. Now all the hearing gone.

Her and my mom talk everyday they best friends. Just hit my mom up not knowing about it. Asked her if she okay and she like "no" and explained to me what's going on. Kills me I can't really do nothing for her. They the last 2 living of 6 siblings my mom the oldest. I can only imagine the weight she carrying right now. My aunt in the states so theres not anything that can be done from here. They cant see eachother. Nothing. Shits fucked up.

So Saturday I was cutting my yard with a brand new lawnmower that I bought toffee day before. I get done mowing the front and I finish trimming the back go to tyre front to weedeat and the next door neighbor told me somebody took my lawn mower. Seen him later and ask him was it a crack head and he said naw it was like some teenager's. To make a long story short when I was looking for my lawnmower these two kids did they had a crackhead try to sell them a lawnmower but it was them all along. I've been looking but it's probably gone. 300 dollars down the drain
Dang!!

My aunt been battling cancer for years. The treatment made her deaf in one ear. She had pain in the other ear last week. They said she had an infection. Now all the hearing gone.

Her and my mom talk everyday they best friends. Just hit my mom up not knowing about it. Asked her if she okay and she like "no" and explained to me what's going on. Kills me I can't really do nothing for her. They the last 2 living of 6 siblings my mom the oldest. I can only imagine the weight she carrying right now. My aunt in the states so theres not anything that can be done from here. They cant see eachother. Nothing. Shits fucked up.

damn bruh that's fucked up. Prayers/Thoughts to you and your fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back