Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog ate chocolate. She not dead though. So were they lying?
It will take just one ounce per pound of body weight of your dog to deadly poison it. One pound of milk chocolate is poisonous enough for 20 pound dog. While half pound is enough for a 10 pound dog
I wouldn't test it though

My nigga said Chili was in Belly and Cane from Menace sprinkled baby powder in Mike Epps hand in How High.....

I’m not @‘in that dumb ass username tho Beta...

:stare:

Twix. I don’t even know where she found it.
Well I’m sure you know but dark chocolate is deadly and Twix is milk chocolate that’s lightly coated with caramel over I think wafer or a biscuit so it’s not AS bad

still something to look out for if the dog is really small

to be on the safe side you can make them throw up by giving them peroxide

My nigga said Chili was in Belly and Cane from Menace sprinkled baby powder in Mike Epps hand in How High.....

View attachment 303330

I’m not @‘in that dumb ass username tho Beta...

:stare:
Chili or tboz it’s one of them

and fuck tyrin turner

no career having ass nigga

and y’all need to be comfortable with your sexuality enough to write Horsecock Williams

A pound of chocolate is a lot for a person to eat at once

That’s like 3 Hersey bars

if you leave a whole pound of chocolate for a dog to you get help for eating like the kid in monster’s ball

Side note..T.O was definitely on anti depressants during that stage of his career..so I believe that suicide attempt shit.

In the onset of taking anti depressants, for individuals like T.O and me that have a issue connecting with our feelings on a regular basis..that shit makes you super emotional. And at a certain point, early on..its like it almost forces you to want to commit suicide..even if there are no real reasons to do so..

Looking in the mirror like

View attachment 303275

:hahaha:

Definitely some dark times man
You iight my nigga?

She MIGHT DIE! I ain’t worried bout no grapes!!

lmao ma nigga I was saying dont let her get into any grapes either cuz that can kill dogs as well. Was just some random shit cuz my sis had a scare with her dog and some grapes.. hope she'll be aite tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back