Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look at things and cover them with blanket statements.

pick the people who are on your side and align with them, clearly you will have people from all walks of life who will side with or be against you. Including people who share the same skin colour as you.

fucked up but it’s life.
I’ll do that when they go first. Deal?

I just think your thought process will be bad for your mental health. Focusing on negatives continually isn’t good for you.

call out racists, get them fired, beat the shit out of them Take whatever course you feel is suitable.

it’s just everytime I see you post about racism you do it in a blanket manner to make yourself able to flip the script when posed with retorts.

carry on tho.

I just think your thought process will be bad for your mental health. Focusing on negatives continually isn’t good for you.

call out racists, get them fired, beat the shit out of them Take whatever course you feel is suitable.

it’s just everytime I see you post about racism you do it in a blanket manner to make yourself able to flip the script when posed with retorts.

carry on tho.

You won’t be able to change a racists mind once it’s created because it’s a product of the way they were raised and self ignorance.

If you think you can cool, go ahead and try.

I think it’s more beneficial to focus on the people who want to help, and give them the notoriety you give to these racists.

Social media causes a catch 22 with the subject as it does great in, removing racists from positions they shouldn’t be holding. Yet also promotes the behaviour because of anonymity and lack of full recourse.

I’m sure you will flip some of my points or go on a major tangent with something so this will be the last post regarding this.

blessing to you and yours.

Not really a conspiracy theorist but I came across a thread on twitter explaining why we’ve been hearing fireworks every night, for the last 3 weeks or so... kinda makes sense.

I did find it strange that from California to New York to states in the south.. people are shooting fireworks in all these places and it’s not just in one area....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back