Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lisp will be unbearable.

Mike like my favorite boxer
Jamie is horrible.

This is not good news.

I hope he playing an older Mike too...

Cuz 54 year old Jamie playing Mike in his 20's sounds like an in living color sketch
Jamie is a horrible actor?

ig thats what you suggesting I cant agree with that bruh lol

yall do know thy got tech to pull of jamie playing mike in his 20s right

When I said younger years, I was thinking more along the lines of when he was a youngin........like 7-16.

Those were some of the most formative years of his life.

This is assuming, of course, that they go back that far.

It could just be about his life after he got out of jail for the rape conviction..........and the rest of it in short flashbacks.

When I said younger years, I was thinking more along the lines of when he was a youngin........like 7-16.

Those were some of the most formative years of his life.

This is assuming, of course, that they go back that far.

It could just be about his life after he got out of jail for the rape conviction..........and the rest of it in short flashbacks.

Or... or... they just just get a younger actor to play a younger tyson.

Bruh.

@Kandy no disrespect, but hearing your voice and knowing how you look. I'm playing saints row..lol, theres this character that look and sound like you..even her faux song sounds like a song you would make

@Kandy no disrespect, but hearing your voice and knowing how you look. I'm playing saints row..lol, theres this character that look and sound like you..even her faux song sounds like a song you would make

I don’t sound like her at all. Her voice is much softer and higher than mine. However that song is ghetto. Maybe that’s why you tied me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back