Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not hes just a hard worker who just happens to have an immense pool of chakra to pull from and lucked his way into learning a technique that basically nobody else knows of and he uses that technique in a myriad of ways to get the upper hand on enemies

He comes from elite genes and have unlimited strength and power. Shit he was born with.

He comes from elite genes and have unlimited strength and power. Shit he was born with.
:ualreadyknow:

He has a large chakra reserve from his mom’s side on top of nine tails chakra which makes him have 200% (lol idk) more chakra than the average ninja

I wouldn’t say that’s naturally gifted because he isn’t technically sound when Regarding taijutsu, genjutsu or ninjutsu

He just has good genes which lets him enjoy the fruits of his labors more than anybody else

:ualreadyknow:

He has a large chakra reserve from his mom’s side on top of nine tails chakra which makes him have 200% (lol idk) more chakra than the average ninja

I wouldn’t say that’s naturally gifted because he isn’t technically sound when Regarding taijutsu, genjutsu or ninjutsu

He just has good genes which lets him enjoy the fruits of his labors more than anybody else

Naruto is pretty gifted. It just doesn't show early on. The problem is that his lack of harmony with Kyuubi made it difficult for him to mold chakra. So yeah, compared to his classmates he was behind in the race, but that was because he was running with a 100 lbs weight on his back. Even then he wasn't as far behind as he should have been. He basically mastered the Rasengan, which was an extremely difficult technique quicker than anyone else. What changes in the end is that he gains harmony with Kyuubi and their cooperation basically makes him one of the strongest beings on the planet. However, even if he didn't have Kyuubi at all, he would still be very powerful at that point all because of his large chakra reserves and ability to adapt his techniques.

He mastered the rasengan quickly because he worked hard and had enough chakra to keep working hard. Yes I’ll admit he catches on quick but that’s the extent of his natural gifts. He’s not naturally gifted he just worked harder and had the ability to work harder and longer than other hard workers

My ex won't leave me alone. She tryna show off her gun skills showing me her shooting range sheet. She even invited me to come with her upstate

She forgets I was in the Navy and that everyone is qualified for a 9mm.

9mm was all I needed. I wasn't tryna get qualified with different types of guns. I knew that if I passed they would put me in different types of watch standing so I failed on purpose.

Electrical watch and 9mm was all I needed.
I need my sleep yo, word.

My ex wants to get back with me but I never go backwards.
I cheated but I aint going back.
Fuck that

My ex won't leave me alone. She tryna show off her gun skills showing me her shooting range sheet. She even invited me to come with her upstate

She forgets I was in the Navy and that everyone is qualified for a 9mm.

9mm was all I needed. I wasn't tryna get qualified with different types of guns. I knew that if I passed they would put me in different types of watch standing so I failed on purpose.

Electrical watch and 9mm was all I needed.
I need my sleep yo, word.

My ex wants to get back with me but I never go backwards.
I cheated but I aint going back.
Fuck that
This.... This is.... Random

I mean, isn't this the off topic thread?
I'm just saying whats on my mind God
My ex tryna trap me yo.
I wish she never knew where I lived.
She tryna lock down a nigga.
my dad told me........if its just a one nighter....just get the nut.
if you want to keep her.....deep dick her.
nh
i think you fucking up......stay safe.

at least wear a mask next time

I mean, isn't this the off topic thread?
I'm just saying whats on my mind God
My ex tryna trap me yo.
I wish she never knew where I lived.
She tryna lock down a nigga.
it wasnt a slight my g lol

just an observation

my dad told me........if its just a one nighter....just get the nut.
if you want to keep her.....deep dick her.
nh
i think you fucking up......stay safe.

at least wear a mask next time
Moby dicking these ladies.
Harpooning is one of my specialties.
Mask? Uhh, you mean condoms? Fuck nah

it wasnt a slight my g lol

just an observation
These womens are crazy mayne.
I'm fin to get a restraining order yo, word

This fuck nigga just shot hit girl, her mother and her sister at the restaurant on the corner. the mom and sister died. This idiot left and came back to shoot the mother again. Since kids been blowing up fireworks all day we were outside and though the shots were firecrackers
Speechless

I went over my sister's house and my 12 year old nephew asked me a random question.

Nephew: "Unc, what's the big difference between your and my generation?"

Me: "My generation watched How High. Your generation watched How High 2.....We are not the same".

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back