Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said its a way for him to do his job and there is a line he can cross while doing his job. Baby felt he crossed that line. How Baby dealing with another nigga ain't for Charlemagne to ask him about when he getting checked for what he did.
What exactly did CTG do that was so egregious that would cause baby to bypass a list of a buncha other niggas who've publicly called him out, for him to break his silence and try to check him?

And I would've asked him the same thing. How you gonna bypass all these street dudes to come after me?

What exactly did CTG do that was so egregious that would cause baby to bypass a list of a buncha other niggas who've publicly called him out, for him to break his silence and try to check him?

And I would've asked him the same thing. How you gonna bypass all these street dudes to come after me?

Then you on some sucka shit IMO to ask that nigga that.

if im a sucka, what does that make Birdman?

why you keep dodging his response to dodge other street niggas to try and check a non street dude?

I'm not dodging it just don't have shit to do with my statements.

I don't know what Baby DID or DIDN'T do in regards to those other people. He didn't answer cause it wasn't none of Charlemagne business. The only thing that was Charlemagne business is what he was being confronted for.

Street or not any person can be checked for something a person feels they did wrong to them.

Having picks and chooses is sucka shit as well.

I'm not dodging it just don't have shit to do with my statements.

I don't know what Baby DID or DIDN'T do in regards to those other people. He didn't answer cause it wasn't none of Charlemagne business. The only thing that was Charlemagne business is what he was being confronted for.

Street or not any person can be checked for something a person feels they did wrong to them.

Having picks and chooses is sucka shit as well.

I'll tell you what baby did. Absolutely nothing.

So by your response, you just called baby a sucka because he picked and chose who to confront vs who to avoid then right?

I'll tell you what baby did. Absolutely nothing.

So by your response, you just called baby a sucka because he picked and chose who to confront vs who to avoid then right?

If that is what he did which I don't know if that is what he did then yes that's some sucka shit.

Still changes absolutely nothing about that radio guy shit or the shit akademiks is doing.

If that is what he did which I don't know if that is what he did then yes that's some sucka shit.

Still changes absolutely nothing about that radio guy shit or the shit akademiks is doing.
I already established what Ak is doing is vastly different than what CTG and the breakfast club did

Crazy times.

so my wifes bosses boss called a meeting.
she was nervous for the last few days.

she prepared herself to defend something she thought it was about......

we even prayed real quick.

turns out she is getting promoted and the handover wont be needed because she already knows the work and has been doing the extra work outside of her regular job.

so her bosses boss said he saw that shes been doing all the work and her boss tried to throw her under the bus last week only to be exposed when the topic she was trying to say wifey didnt do turns out wifey did in january but because she was a shitty boss she tried to blame wifey she didnt know it was already done......

that was the last straw.
they are negotiating when the chick will leave and thats when wifey will take over........

she will now be a director

so proud of her.

I already established what Ak is doing is vastly different than what CTG and the breakfast club did

I been said I disagree.

On the surface its the basically the same shit.

Now if you get down in the weeds of it they still violating but yes in different ways.

On a work call a few weeks back. The whole meeting got pissed off because somebody smoke detector kept beeping. Shit felt like I was watching a hood series on youtube and not on a work call.

On a work call a few weeks back. The whole meeting got pissed off because somebody smoke detector kept beeping. Shit felt like I was watching a hood series on youtube and not on a work call.
Fam

I haven't had a successful zoom call since the outbreak

Someone, despite being told at the start of the meeting to mute the mic, always has their mic unmuted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back