Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the shit Akademiks is doing regarding that dude. I wonder if folks got a better understanding of the bullshit Charlamange was trying pull with that "I'm just the radio guy" statement when Baby had his rant on the Breakfast Club

With all the shit Akademiks is doing regarding that dude. I wonder if folks got a better understanding of the bullshit Charlamange was trying pull with that "I'm just the radio guy" statement when Baby had his rant on the Breakfast Club
Wym

Folks agreed with Charlamagne that he just a radio guy and he can talk shit on peoples names on a daily basis and Baby was wrong for how he came at him.

Now it seems that folks have a real problem with the shit Akademiks is doing. It's basically the same shit Charlemagne was doing.

So if somebody does something to Akademiks or goes off on him folks shouldn't try that he just a radio guy shit cause really all along they got where Baby was coming from but since he was viewed as the bad guy at that time folks didn't want to acknowledge that he was right for what he was saying

Folks agreed with Charlamagne that he just a radio guy and he can talk shit on peoples names on a daily basis and Baby was wrong for how he came at him.

Now it seems that folks have a real problem with the shit Akademiks is doing. It's basically the same shit Charlemagne was doing.

So if somebody does something to Akademiks or goes off on him folks shouldn't try that he just a radio guy shit cause really all along they got where Baby was coming from but since he was viewed as the bad guy at that time folks didn't want to acknowledge that he was right for what he was saying
Different though Charlemagne is really the radio guy u don’t see him hanging out w the niggas he clowns....AK and 6 9 in a relationship

Oh ok

I don't see those as being the same

CTG had a legitimate point to baby. Trick daddy was telling baby to pull up and nothing. Baby come up to the radio station trying to get tough with him over shit that he just reported that was true.

How baby gonna demand anyone to put respect on his name when he was doing real disrespectful shit to his key artist

What Ak is doing is dangerous af. He's getting himself involved in some street shit that has nothing to do with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back