Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ma post my final thoughts in the thread when it's over

But I finally decided to watch the last season of how to get away with murder

This shit all over the place and is easily the worst season

I was going to, to show people how this shit happens every effin two years, but someone beat me to it.

Understand the sentiment, but this COVID thing is a different beast.

Cities getting shut down..........quarantine.........all the major sports leagues shut down...........nearly 3 million people filing for unemployment every week..........$1,200 stimulus checks.......gyms shut down..........movie theaters shut down..........tv shows and movies halting production...........etc.

This is a game changer.

Understand the sentiment, but this COVID thing is a different beast.

Cities getting shut down..........quarantine.........all the major sports leagues shut down...........nearly 3 million people filing for unemployment every week..........$1,200 stimulus checks.......gyms shut down..........movie theaters shut down..........tv shows and movies halting production...........etc.

This is a game changer.
Oh I know that it is for sure. Covid is a game changer cuz they declared it is. Otherwise it is no different than the last viruses over the last 20yrs.

Makes more sense and is more cost effective to quarantine the ones at risk not the entire populace.

Oh I know that it is for sure. Covid is a game changer cuz they declared it is. Otherwise it is no different than the last viruses over the last 20yrs.

Makes more sense and is more cost effective to quarantine the ones at risk not the entire populace.

Can we atleast agree that this killed more people and more importantly, spread a ton faster than the other sicknesses?

Comparing this to Sars is like trying outsmart yourself

Can we atleast agree that this killed more people and more importantly, spread a ton faster than the other sicknesses?

Comparing this to Sars is like trying outsmart yourself
Not when I read shit like this....

Is covid on or in those things or are they lying? Things that make me go hmmmmm

Not when I read shit like this....

View attachment 284766

Is covid on or in those things or are they lying? Things that make me go hmmmmm

Im liable to read that and think WHO doesnt give a fuck about Africa than see it and think WHO is lying about the numbers.

I personally know close to 10 people who got the corona, a few posters here have lost people they know and family members to corona.

So again, I read that shit and think 1. WHO doesnt give a fuck about Africa, and history proves this and 2. WHO is incompetent as fuck.

Story itself sounds wrong as fuck too btw. How do you send samples of a papaya? Like he rubbed a bit of papaya on something to pass it off as a nasal swab?

Not to mention the president of Tanzania is a carbon copy of Trump and Bolsonaro.

Theres so many variables to that story and the corona being a lie clocks in at like the 6th possibility to me.

Im liable to read that and think WHO doesnt give a fuck about Africa than see it and think WHO is lying about the numbers.

I personally know close to 10 people who got the corona, a few posters here have lost people they know and family members to corona.

So again, I read that shit and think 1. WHO doesnt give a fuck about Africa, and history proves this and 2. WHO is incompetent as fuck.

Story itself sounds wrong as fuck too btw. How do you send samples of a papaya? Like he rubbed a bit of papaya on something to pass it off as a nasal swab?

Not to mention the president of Tanzania is a carbon copy of Trump and Bolsonaro.

Theres so many variables to that story and the corona being a lie clocks in at like the 6th possibility to me.

That's the point he swabbed them then gave them fake human identities. All three came back positive.

Covid on the fruit tho.

It's not about covid being the lie it's about people lying about covid.

That's the point he swabbed them then gave them fake human identities. All three came back positive.

Covid on the fruit tho.

It's not about covid being the lie it's about people lying about covid.

Im not denying the possibility at all. The president of Tanzania been trying to deny Covid from day 1 so all im saying is all of this could have not even happened. A mfer coulda been bribed. this is like believing Trump on a subject.

I dont doubt people have gotten sick and died, it's the veracity of the numbers I'm not swallowing like the gospel.

Do yall think I'm condescending? I got some feedback today that I come off as a lil condescending. I know that I can be when I wanna be, but do yall see times when I seem condescending when you can tell I'm not tryna be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back