Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on youtube and they cut to this app called Earnin. When you can get your check prior to payday. Smh it seem like it's teaching bad money management. They aired a commercial of someone not having the money in their bank, so they go to the app to get money from it. If you have to go to the app to get money to go to the movies beforehand because your work check hasn't came yet, then you don't need to go to the movies because you don't have the finances to do so.

any religious people wanna run this down?

seriously

im on the fence out here and just trying to gain knowledge about it all

Genesis 5:4
[4]And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:4
[4]And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Imma have to do my study on Seth. If I can remember, Adam loved Seth more than Eve. I might be wrong but it seem like I heard that from somewhere .

Imma have to do my study on Seth. If I can remember, Adam loved Seth more than Eve. I might be wrong but it seem like I heard that from somewhere .

I dont think ive ever heard that. I just posted that to show that they had more than three children.

If I had to put the story of Adam and Eve in perspective, I would say it was just a way for the authors of genesis to push the idea that the humans race is all related and we are all brothers and sisters (though they meant it as the Jews were all one family etc)

We talking about 3,500 years ago where incest wasn't as big of a deal. We're talking a time where royal families and other high profile families were marrying siblings to each other and even though society as a whole didnt marry their sibling, they were all marrying their cousins.

So incest as a whole wasnt a disgusting concept like it is today. So my guess is the authors of genesis wanted to push the philosophy that all humans can trace their lineage to adam and eve even if it meant their kids fucked each other. That way were all family and we can love all and all that.

I dont think ive ever heard that. I just posted that to show that they had more than three children.

My bad fam. I mistaken Seth for Lilith. I made another mistake again. I heard he loved Eve more than Lilith

Last edited:
Where's the thread on this christian keyes situation I'm hearing about? Nh

Some gay bashing is needed nh
Enough of these bully faggots nh

hell if I know

again, just trying to learn

I didnt grow up in the church or learning about any of this, which is part of why I've been so distant from it

recently started going with the family and trying to make some changes, but im still me

so I got all these questions ringing while im trying to listen and dont know how to feel about certain shit

just the little info here was good tho.....I definitely have a lot of studying to do
How come you didn't go to church as a child? That's where all the hoes be at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back