Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Nikki adapts the crazed Trump MAGA ideology...she ain't winning no primary against him.
She's like a gawd to SC over the Boeing deal, shes a conservative, and can tout to the reasonable Republicans that she didn't agree with trump and quietly stepped away because it wasnt the time to criticize a sitting Republican president. Plus, the dems gonna stem roll Warren in. And the GOP will form like Voltron behind Haley to defeat her. Haley will body trump in a campaign.

My great grandma got me a 25 dollar gift card for Google play for Christmas. Only thing is I dunno wtf to use it on. Dont want to buy music cuz I did that once and theres no way to put it on Samsung music which is stupid af.

Anyone have recommendations on what to buy or look for in the Google play store?? Literally any suggestions to at least give me an idea of stuff that's available.

She was all like "I didnt know what to get you, but I know you and your brothers are big on those computers and tech kind of stuff so I figured it would help!"

Ol dementia ass having bitch.

My great grandma got me a 25 dollar gift card for Google play for Christmas. Only thing is I dunno wtf to use it on. Dont want to buy music cuz I did that once and theres no way to put it on Samsung music which is stupid af.

Anyone have recommendations on what to buy or look for in the Google play store?? Literally any suggestions to at least give me an idea of stuff that's available.

She was all like "I didnt know what to get you, but I know you and your brothers are big on those computers and tech kind of stuff so I figured it would help!"

You know as I was reading this I was actually thinking of stuff you could get then got to that last line..... that wasn't even called for.

Heres what you do:

Find somewhere to trade in the card, they'll give you like 20 bucks for it

then go to walmart, belks or whatever the closest place to you is that sells belts and buy one

go home, take your newly acquired belt, wrap it around a tree and hang yourself with it you punk motherfucker.

Heres what you do:

Find somewhere to trade in the card, they'll give you like 20 bucks for it

then go to walmart, belks or whatever the closest place to you is that sells belts and buy one

go home, take your newly acquired belt, wrap it around a tree and hang yourself with it you punk motherfucker.
I can't I already redeemed it

Damn bruh. What you buy?
Nothing. It's just in my Google play wallet lol. I see they got comicbooks and stuff on there but I'm not too crazy about reading books/comics on my phone. I might look into some audiobooks but I get too distracted by shit when I listen to them lol. I know there are certain apps that cost like 5 bucks or something, might look into some fitness and food tracking apps that cost money. That's assuming that the ones that cost money are better than the free ones, I'll have to do some research.

Nothing. It's just in my Google play wallet lol. I see they got comicbooks and stuff on there but I'm not too crazy about reading books/comics on my phone. I might look into some audiobooks but I get too distracted by shit when I listen to them lol. I know there are certain apps that cost like 5 bucks or something, might look into some fitness and food tracking apps that cost money. That's assuming that the ones that cost money are better than the free ones, I'll have to do some research.

Google play got movie rentals for like 99 cents right now until Jan 10th but i mean i doubt you gonna wanna spend that shit just to watch movies on your phone

Google play got movie rentals for like 99 cents right now until Jan 10th but i mean i doubt you gonna wanna spend that shit just to watch movies on your phone
Yeah I saw that. Would be some movies I'd like to check out, but playing them on my phone just doesnt sound like the business lol. They need to make it to where music can be transferred to Samsung music. I bought that album by reason (top dawg artist) through Google play thinking the shit would show up on my music app but apparently I can only play it through Google play which is fucking stupid. And it's not even in a library or anything. Literally have to search up the album in order to play it lol. So wack.

Man it's hard to get a footing with this single shit. I've been judging u niggaz harshly, I apologize. It looked like it was much more simple nowadays than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back