Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

these mfs be having some of the wildest updates even tho this shit is over ran by kids now

my niece sent me a video on her lil tablet talking about the concert live

lol Savage

Trebek don't give a fuck. Lol @ Black Twitter having a thread about him being black because of some old pics though.

shirt-sunny-shade-sunnyshade8-replying-nicsigni-is-he-can-get-2000-news-channel

Shits been around for a minute too. At least since the late 90's. I remember seeing articles about them cats back around '99-ish. Can't remember any of their names, but something associated with C3P0 comes to mind for at least one.

Random, aka Mega Ran, was gettin' a lot of buzz in that space. Dude used to post on Arizona Beats and 602 Streets for a while.

sucks but she will likely be out the picture with expedience...unless there is a kid involved
Mama knows why Becky there... plus she all up in the video .... when they replay homie s draft day vid 5 yrs from now u don’t wanna see old girl getting all the shine

Shits been around for a minute too. At least since the late 90's. I remember seeing articles about them cats back around '99-ish. Can't remember any of their names, but something associated with C3P0 comes to mind for at least one.

Random, aka Mega Ran, was gettin' a lot of buzz in that space. Dude used to post on Arizona Beats and 602 Streets for a while.
Give some names of some of em, I'm interested in hearing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back