Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live sorta in the burbs, last night someone had some dudes ride up at their house and let loose like 30 rounds.

Told the kids to go in the frog while I chilled on the steps just in case something gotta...

Anyway, after about 10 minutes and talking to them about not being afraid cause the shooters wasnt gunning for us. They calm down and asked to go back to their rooms.

Feels good man, that I can instill that calm in them..I remember the first time that instance came about when I was a kid. I ain't had nobody to let me know shit was ok..I ain't go back outside for a month I was so shook
Fam, if they licking off shots like that, you ain't kinda in no suburb

I haven’t seen toilet paper in stores in over a month personally

Lmao your country so trash. I've yet to see a empty toilet paper aisle. I think they put a 2 limit purchase everywhere so niggas don't get retarded. Only thing that went missing here was hand sanitizer and lysol for a couple weeks but it's back to normal now.

Na but u bout to be on the koofi list wit dubbz.

giphy.gif

Lurk I left you alone cause it became evident that the jokes were cutting deep bruh

Kind of glad I don't have 3 racks to spend on that 16 inch macbook right now, or I would've been copped that mf.

Apple need to pull the level on that 13 inch and just deck the whole thing out. I refuse to go big on electronic unless it's a TV, can't go wrong with a big TV.

You can go wrong with a laptop as big as a pizza box tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back