Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie, where that "craziest things said on ABW" thread or whatever it's called

this nigga chicity just dropped a nugget

I used to think in terms of applied intelligence and logic that the average amount society was maybe 67 smart 43 not smart.

Older I get I'm realizing it's more like 30-70

And I imagine that number gets smaller the longer you live and experience life. Some of the most peacefully resigned individuals in life have seen enough to come to terms with the pure stupidity of humanity and take pleasure in the little things.

That's where I wanna be

I used to think in terms of applied intelligence and logic that the average amount society was maybe 67 smart 43 not smart.

Older I get I'm realizing it's more like 30-70

And I imagine that number gets smaller the longer you live and experience life. Some of the most peacefully resigned individuals in life have seen enough to come to terms with the pure stupidity of humanity and take pleasure in the little things.

That's where I wanna be

That's bad math

Who wouldve picked toilet paper on the bingo board of things people would hoard in a crisis.

I would picked water and can goods..but hey, gotta wipe ur ass and blow your nose..

A real nigga would stock up on soap and use a rag in a crisis

Rag for ur nose or ur ass, ur asking?

giphy (6).gif

Play like u dont know

Lol..I'm in a silly mood this morning
CO1ejpeUEAERUK-.jpg

"Im in a silly mood this morning"

:scust: :wdf2:

I live sorta in the burbs, last night someone had some dudes ride up at their house and let loose like 30 rounds.

Told the kids to go in the frog while I chilled on the steps just in case something gotta...

Anyway, after about 10 minutes and talking to them about not being afraid cause the shooters wasnt gunning for us. They calm down and asked to go back to their rooms.

Feels good man, that I can instill that calm in them..I remember the first time that instance came about when I was a kid. I ain't had nobody to let me know shit was ok..I ain't go back outside for a month I was so shook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back