Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Retrospec, it was a Boss move for The Maven to buy AllHipHop, just to let it die. They took a format that was healthy and home to a diverse mind of young black creatives and reconfigured it to something that I know core research suggested would turn off the majority of its subscribers.

Didnt change even during the mass exudos, and even now as it posts stories daily that no one comments on or likes. It keeps the door open just in case some folk feel nostalgic and return just to see, yep it's still a piece of shit.

Then they use the name to control the narrative for people who dont know that allhiphop the essence that made the name die long ago..

Same with sports illustrated, and when people figure it out..

They'll finally put that bitch outta her misery

:celebrate2:

Po some out for the ol girl, she dies this year
Wait what? The Ic is gonna die?

they said check the Yeezy sales

who had the answer and who was just running their mouth

<3

respect to Sway the OG, sometimes a younger nigga be your OG

you only older cause I died first last time

He shoulda fired on him. And I just realized at a minimum how long he been on that slavery was a choice shit listening to the end of that.

Yo...

So I'm having a conversation with someone this morning who's mad that a younger member of their family is pregnant but not in a relationship with the person they are pregnant by.

They are telling me that the person is ruining their life and I'm telling them that the person is in their twenties and in your twenties you make bad decisions but you can recover if you have family that cares about you.

The convo goes on and I explained that I had a cousin that got pregnant at 14 but shes doing a lot better now. Then the convo gets on that its because of the help of her sister. A sister that was like a sister growing up with me.

We grew up in poverty in the hood and adapted to the ideals that the hood was all we could aspire for. But she always had more that me. Then I got my head right and started doing better than here. Unbeknownst to me, she put herself in competition with me because up to that point she was always on top on our dynamic.

I copped a whip, so copped a better whip, I got engaged, she skipped the wedding and married her current man in the courthouse before my wedding date. I stop renting and bought a house, after seeing my house, she bought bigger house.

So shes eclipsed me and no longer competes with me, but in her ascension, shes doubled back to me and spoke to me about the trails of dealing with family once you ascend and even apologized about how she dealt with it with me.

I say that to say..because of me, her family now had children that's not going to grow up in the ghetto, becaus of her, her sister has kids that's not going to grow up in the ghetto..

My face when I realized Im the catalist for lifting three whole generations out of the ghetto

denzel-relieved.gif

Yo...

So I'm having a conversation with someone this morning who's mad that a younger member of their family is pregnant but not in a relationship with the person they are pregnant by.

They are telling me that the person is ruining their life and I'm telling them that the person is in their twenties and in your twenties you make bad decisions but you can recover if you have family that cares about you.

The convo goes on and I explained that I had a cousin that got pregnant at 14 but shes doing a lot better now. Then the convo gets on that its because of the help of her sister. A sister that was like a sister growing up with me.

We grew up in poverty in the hood and adapted to the ideals that the hood was all we could aspire for. But she always had more that me. Then I got my head right and started doing better than here. Unbeknownst to me, she put herself in competition with me because up to that point she was always on top on our dynamic.

I copped a whip, so copped a better whip, I got engaged, she skipped the wedding and married her current man in the courthouse before my wedding date. I stop renting and bought a house, after seeing my house, she bought bigger house.

So shes eclipsed me and no longer competes with me, but in her ascension, shes doubled back to me and spoke to me about the trails of dealing with family once you ascend and even apologized about how she dealt with it with me.

I say that to say..because of me, her family now had children that's not going to grow up in the ghetto, becaus of her, her sister has kids that's not going to grow up in the ghetto..

My face when I realized Im the catalist for lifting three whole generations out of the ghetto

View attachment 267406
This guy man...lol ok man congratulations

Attempted murder?

Nigga just throw that in there like he picked up some extra glue for his kids project.

Smdh

yea

sum folks will go they whole life & won't have someone random attempt to murder them

sum folks will go they whole life & won't come within miles of at least an F3 tornado

nobody has seen the world basically shut down like this

all in the past month

:wtff:

yea

sum folks will go they whole life & won't have someone random attempt to murder them

sum folks will go they whole life & won't come within miles of at least an F3 tornado

nobody has seen the world basically shut down like this

all in the past month

:wtff:
I don't want no smoke.
No charges and no tornadoes.

You stay safe.
And don't kill no one.

tumblr_og4ko7mnt61vet0bvo1_400.gifv

tumblr_og4ko7mnt61vet0bvo2_400.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back