Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao nigga thought he was in the clear to get a sexual harassment joke off..
giphy.gif

Yikes.

In Retrospec, it was a Boss move for The Maven to buy AllHipHop, just to let it die. They took a format that was healthy and home to a diverse mind of young black creatives and reconfigured it to something that I know core research suggested would turn off the majority of its subscribers.

Didnt change even during the mass exudos, and even now as it posts stories daily that no one comments on or likes. It keeps the door open just in case some folk feel nostalgic and return just to see, yep it's still a piece of shit.

Then they use the name to control the narrative for people who dont know that allhiphop the essence that made the name die long ago..

Same with sports illustrated, and when people figure it out..

They'll finally put that bitch outta her misery

:celebrate2:

Po some out for the ol girl, she dies this year

In Retrospec, it was a Boss move for The Maven to buy AllHipHop, just to let it die. They took a format that was healthy and home to a diverse mind of young black creatives and reconfigured it to something that I know core research suggested would turn off the majority of its subscribers.

Didnt change even during the mass exudos, and even now as it posts stories daily that no one comments on or likes. It keeps the door open just in case some folk feel nostalgic and return just to see, yep it's still a piece of shit.

Then they use the name to control the narrative for people who dont know that allhiphop the essence that made the name die long ago..

Same with sports illustrated, and when people figure it out..

They'll finally put that bitch outta her misery

:celebrate2:

Po some out for the ol girl, she dies this year
I miss it

@genocide_cutter an internet legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back