Status
Not open for further replies.
The surgeon general is a coon and a stooge..

He's part of the Trump administration, so that's probably true, but that doesn't make what he did under these circumstances wrong. Ya'll niggas are just off on this one. And that chick's questions were stupid. Even if she wanted to address the greater concerns for the black community, that's not what she did.

Mannnnn sam goody,pop tunes and some other record stores that's when the artist was getting all album sales before the digital age took off

Man talk about saving money.

Some stores played only the samples, while others let you listen to the whole cd. Either way...you got to decide whether or not the album was worth spending your money on. FYE and Sam Goody were my go to spots.

Does fashionova have retail stores??? Lol i mean every other female on ig is rocking that shit, seems like they should be a major retailer...or they not as big as i think?
have em all over the Los Angeles area but thats it

they take this "exclusive" approach by just having a few stores and not being like h&m

Last edited:
Reactions: Farris2k1
Does fashionova have retail stores??? Lol i mean every other female on ig is rocking that shit, seems like they should be a major retailer...or they not as big as i think?

Man I'm curious what kinda checks them ladies are gettin promoting their brand.

I know last year they were posting their azzz off from the Fashionnova conference. I think Cardi B was performing

Reactions: Farris2k1
92917329_160860675387336_7685042977676197888_o.jpg

whilst that was great for the timeframe, current times are the best era for music movies sports (before corona) as you can access all of it for free, if you don’t like it you can skip onto the next thing u wanted to check out with a click of the fingertips.

Two poppin threads is a bunch of niggas talking about lizzo and a bunch of niggas talking about onlyfans girl buying a house

what have we become? Lol

lipstick alley ass niggas

You never go in the record store?

actually i know you be in there but thats where the better threads are right now anyways

You never go in the record store?

actually i know you be in there but thats where the better threads are right now anyways
Beat battle
Beat battle
Niggas crying over Mannie fresh
Best song from damn near 40 years ago tourney
Lil Wayne shrine

I’m cool

also I’m not complaining about the site it just seems we have gotten very shade room like

Last edited:
What bugs me out is people real deal proud of this shit

unfortunately society will only keep moving backwards as it moves forward

Reactions: deadeye
Status
Not open for further replies.