Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen the press conference with the Black surgeon general? Basically, he was able to speak specifically about how the pandemic is affecting black people, which is amazing given he's part of the Trump administration. Some dumb black chick decided she wanted take the opportunity to make a name for herself and tried to make issues where there was none. So is this really the kinda shit we going to do when we finally have our issues brought to the forefront?

TLDR Dude said if you're not going to be smart about COVID for yourself do it for your Abuela, Big Mama, Pop Pop (i.e. common names for grandparents in minority communities). The chick hopped up and asked him if he was going to apologize to all the black people he offended with that comment. WTF?

Lol. Bruh you're late and he was hella wrong for telling minorities specifically to stop smoking, drinking, and doing drugs without having any proof those habits (that minorities do not fucking champion) actually worsen the chances of transmission or fatality regarding coronavirus. Then he topped it off by throwing some stereotypical shit out there pretending he can relate.

Fuck that nigga and anybody who love em.

Lol. Bruh you're late and he was hella wrong for telling minorities specifically to stop smoking, drinking, and doing drugs without having any proof those habits (that minorities do not fucking champion) actually worsen the chances of transmission or fatality regarding coronavirus. Then he topped it off by throwing some stereotypical shit out there pretending he can relate.

Smoking, drinking and drugs are all immune suppressors. Do all three more than drink water and eat right is the fastest way to get sick.

You do know that they've had that stance basically the whole time and advised everyone to abstain from those things. The disease is a respiratory ailment and harder on those who have compromised respiratory systems. So it stands to reason that they would advise people not to smoke. Not to mention he has been on an anti smoking crusade since before Covid was a thing. It sounds like y'all are reacting based on ignorance.

The press conference was held to address the increased rates for blacks, but nothing he said was aimed solely at blacks. And what if it was? If blacks are being done in worse, is it wrong for them to make stronger suggestions for blacks in an effort to help us survive?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Hmm, what should I change my name to

You do know that they've had that stance basically the whole time and advised everyone to abstain from those things. The disease is a respiratory ailment and harder on those who have compromised respiratory systems. So it stands to reason that they would advise people not to smoke. Not to mention he has been on an anti smoking crusade since before Covid was a thing. It sounds like y'all are reacting based on ignorance.

The press conference was held to address the increased rates for blacks, but nothing he said was aimed solely at blacks. And what if it was? If blacks are being done in worse, is it wrong for them to make stronger suggestions for blacks in an effort to help us survive?

NIGGA THEY ARE DYING IN HOSPITAL CARE.

All they have been trying to do all week and what that nigga just did was make black lives acceptable losses in this shit like they did with old people when this jumped off.

They gonna keep telling you fuck niggas whatever you need to hear to actually believe it's your own fault your dying IN HOSPITAL CARE more than other races.

They won't give you the contraction rates for races tho.

NIGGA THEY ARE DYING IN HOSPITAL CARE.

All they have been trying to do all week and what that nigga just did was make black lives acceptable losses in this shit like they did with old people when this jumped off.

They gonna keep telling you fuck niggas whatever you need to hear to actually believe it's your own fault your dying IN HOSPITAL CARE more than other races.

They won't give you the contraction rates for races tho.

Dawg, what the fuck is wrong with you. There is no cure for the disease, so if people are compromised, being in the hospital doesn't mean shit. You think being in a hospital is magic? It's not. If they don't have a treatment for something, there is no guarantee they will be able to help you. Almost 800 people are dying everyday in this country from this disease, and they aren't just black. His point was not that it your fault if you die. His point was that this is a respiratory disease so people should try to take measures to keep their respiratory system strong.

This conspiracy theory you're pushing is ridiculous. Read up on shit and stop letting your imagination run wild. This dude has been on a crusade against smoking since he got in his position. It has nothing to do with race.

263552 With all the gyms closed rn I recommend this if you are trying to stay in shape while working from home... u can set ur laptop on platform and get some cardio while working

Anyone know how to reset the algorithm of Instagram? I dont follow any models or football players but all I get on the suggested feed is football shit, and "models".

And it might come off homo, but I'm tired of seeing camel toe, ass, glamour shots, and faux workout videos.

try running a few random searches, then just click a few links and scroll down and repeat, that’s how I get my feed to change when it becomes clogged with shit I don’t care for.

I got a question for yall, let's say a film came out and in the film everything you believed about what the government does to Islamic countries was true. The special opps to take down intelligent and dedicated to Islamic causes leadership. The dismissiveness of colaterail damage, the death and destruction simply to make the US allies happy and lower the price of oil.

Let's say for argument purposes all of that is true, and its shown from the perspective of the US military, right?

Then let's say during that program you witness a few islamic characters that helped the US overthrow their own people for selfish causes.

Would yall then be interested in a humanizing show about the Islamic traitors, knowing what you know from the other show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back