Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some bad news for you bro. Gas been cheap af in certain parts, for weeks. People in Texas & Canada told me its dropped under a dollar per gallon a while ago. And in Florida rn, up in Jacksonville its like .97 per gallon for regular. But the state average right now is $1.86.
Lol believe me I know Chicago ain't shit when it comes to cost of living and taxes

And weather

But theres nowhere else I rather be sick of living at

Anyone know how to reset the algorithm of Instagram? I dont follow any models or football players but all I get on the suggested feed is football shit, and "models".

And it might come off homo, but I'm tired of seeing camel toe, ass, glamour shots, and faux workout videos.

Anyone know how to reset the algorithm of Instagram? I dont follow any models or football players but all I get on the suggested feed is football shit, and "models".

And it might come off homo, but I'm tired of seeing camel toe, ass, glamour shots, and faux workout videos.
Clear your history and cache

It's picking up on "camel toe" and "football physique" from your Google searches

That's a fat ass idea. Not only is it fried and glazed with sugar, it's smoked? Grill marks on a donut?? Mane, I bet you could sell it.
Lmao I feel like this something you'll see at the fair/ carnival. I'll throw anything on the grill just to see what/ how it'll turn out

Clear your history and cache

It's picking up on "camel toe" and "football physique" from your Google searches

Live your truth

On a alias account

For some reason it assume you're bisexual

Can't help at this point

SillyLankyIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

:hahaha:

Anybody seen the press conference with the Black surgeon general? Basically, he was able to speak specifically about how the pandemic is affecting black people, which is amazing given he's part of the Trump administration. Some dumb black chick decided she wanted take the opportunity to make a name for herself and tried to make issues where there was none. So is this really the kinda shit we going to do when we finally have our issues brought to the forefront?

TLDR Dude said if you're not going to be smart about COVID for yourself do it for your Abuela, Big Mama, Pop Pop (i.e. common names for grandparents in minority communities). The chick hopped up and asked him if he was going to apologize to all the black people he offended with that comment. WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back