Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

"When Mohammed leaves you at the palace with lil Simba while he is away on business and the lil homie could give 2 fucks about your Lion King re-enactment to flex for the gram and just gives you a preview of what’s coming when daddy gets home. ????? "

Thought she was for sure getting clawed up and clapped quick. Underwhelming.

Michael Keaton is still the best Batman we've ever had.

This is easily true.

Question is though who is the best Joker? I know a lot people say Heath Ledger and a lot say Jack Nicholson. I lean towards Jack but the comparison is difficult because it seems like the directors of those movies were looking for 2 different styles of Joker.

James Brown is the GOAT no shit but.. he could make a whole song out of 1 sentence...

I swear he Freestyled some shit in Jam Sessions and let it rock..

Like Hotpants... its Getting Funky in Here mothafuckas band was tight as fuck too

James Brown is the GOAT no shit but.. he could make a whole song out of 1 sentence...

I swear he Freestyled some shit in Jam Sessions and let it rock..

Like Hotpants... its Getting Funky in Here mothafuckas band was tight as fuck too

BIG FACTS

The band was so damn good and people just wanted to party so damn much some James Brown songs not really having any lyrics didn't even matter. You can say JB made the song just by not fucking it up with too many lyrics

BIG FACTS

The band was so damn good and people just wanted to party so damn much some James Brown songs not really having any lyrics didn't even matter. You can say JB made the song just by not fucking it up with too many lyrics
He had range too..

The Grits and Soul Album where its all instrumentation is ire as fuck

how are your screams and squeels legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back