Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit look weak af.

Just let me know when you pulling up @DOS_patos
Nigga you sick...shit was all around us.
I'm a lil black kid from North Philly an now I'm in Prague on New year's with trust fund babies watching fireworks on a boat on the river away from niggas.

This is boss shit at its finest....and the crazy thing is....out if all this....I can still whip your ass.
I'm happy but still got happy hands..

I'm bout to go eat some shrooms an go to sleep.
F you up.

But that wasn't a good pic but f you up regardless.

Niggaz(females) said they made new year plans with me I don't een remember.
Niggaz bout to be mad
I was so looking forward to not doing shit

Bruh, I love respect.

I was coming home today, and everybody on my block was parked crazy... Taking up like 2-3 spots... I tried to squeeze in between two... But it was just too tight, so I just circled the block and parked up the street....

As I'm walking down to my house..... One of the younger corner boys....I honestly don't know his name.... But he running down the street

"Big D, Big D, imma move my car yo, you can pull up in front of your house, my bad yo"

I just dapped the young man, thanked him, told him no apology needed... Happy New year... Be safe...

Then moved my car to in in front of my house.

I don't know why. But that shit made me feel mad good inside.

Niggaz(females) said they made new year plans with me I don't een remember.
Niggaz bout to be mad
I was so looking forward to not doing shit
Update*
The niggaz that were bout to be mad ended up being me.
Just got guilt tripped into doing shit i dont wanna do, spending dough i dont wanna spend, and my incentive just happens to be the same bloodclaat ting that I've had already.

Ima practice abstinence for the new year fuck it. Stay tf away from females

Bruh, I love respect.

I was coming home today, and everybody on my block was parked crazy... Taking up like 2-3 spots... I tried to squeeze in between two... But it was just too tight, so I just circled the block and parked up the street....

As I'm walking down to my house..... One of the younger corner boys....I honestly don't know his name.... But he running down the street

"Big D, Big D, imma move my car yo, you can pull up in front of your house, my bad yo"

I just dapped the young man, thanked him, told him no apology needed... Happy New year... Be safe...

This nigga think he Avon walking in the baseball field lmao

Bruh, I love respect.

Lmao

Get over yourself nigga

That one nigga had Du thinking he look like

D16D558B-DB08-46A4-8EC8-681486F95454.jpeg

Leave the nigga alone.
It's 2020
Youngin made him feel special.

Bruh might have had that situation an then went to the crib an wifey gave him the big piece of chicken.

Let him feel himself today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back